*Requested* Sonic x reader 3

You were laying in bed still smiling about your special night with your boyfriend Sonic. 'There was no one better to have my first time with.' You think smiling at your ceiling. Your happy thoughts were interuppted by a sudden urge to throw up. You run to the bathroom as fast as you legs could take you. You make it just in time to throw up your breakfast right into the toliet below you. "What in the world?!" You say as you wipe your mouth and stand up. 'That was random could i have food poisoning?' You think you shake your head and decide to visit Sonic and try to forget what just happened. You walk to Sonic house and walk in to see Shadow, Rouge, Knuckles, and Tails all playing Mario Kart. "Hey guys!" "Hey (y/n)" they say in unison. "Has anyone seen Sonic?" "Oh hes upstair don't know whats hes doing though." "Ok Thank you." You say as you turn and make your way up the stairs. You go to Sonic room and knock on his door. "Who is it?" "Its me (y/n)" "Come in." You open the door to see Sonic lying on his back on his bed throwing a ball up and down. "Bored?" You say raising an eyebrow smirking. "You have no idea." You guys then share a laugh. "Well I'm here now what do you wanna do?" Sonic gets up from where he is laying and walks over to you and pins you to the wall. He thens leans in and whispers in your ear. "Oh I have a few things in mind." He says running his hand up your shirt. "Sonic other people are here." You say as you blush. "I just won't make you scream as loud." Now your face would put Knuckles fur color to shame. Sonic smirks at your reaction and kiss your neck leaving love bites everywhere causing you to moan. Sonic guides you to the bed and continues what he was doing. You were enjoying every second of it when the feeling from earlier came back. You quickly jumped up and ran to the nearest bathroom. Leaving a very confused Sonic. You throw up for a few mintues when you feel a hand on your back. You look up to see Sonic looking down at you with a concern face. "Are you ok?" "I don't know maybe you can see if Rouge can help." Sonic nods and leaves to get the bat. They come back and Rouge comes to your side. "(Y/n) what happened?" "I don't exactly know." Rouge looks over you for any signs of sickness when she notices those love bites Sonic gave you. She thinks for a minute before grabbing Sonics hand and taking him outside. You hear hushed voices then a slap. You flinch at the sound. You see them come back in Rouge glaring at Sonic while hes holding his cheek. "So I've been told what you two have been doing so I may have an idea whats the problem." She leaves, comes back and gives you a box. You look down to see its pregnancy box. You gasp and look at her. "Theres no sense in not trying." She says as she walks out. You nod and open the box. Sonic is very confused by all this. "Ok I have some questions. 1 what is the box for? 2 why did i get slapped?!" "What did she ask and what did you tell her?" "Sonic blushes and looks down." "She asked what we have done in the past couple of days and I said regular couple stuff then She asked for specifics and i said we went all the way one night. So then she asked did i use protection. And i said no so she slapped me." "Well that could be why smart ass." You say glaring." "Whats your problem?" "My problem Sonic is I may or may not have your child inside of me right now!" "Oh." He says visibly paling. "Yeah so i have to take this test to find out. So if you don't mind i have to use the bathroom." "Oh ok." He says walking out clearly shook up by the whole situation. I mean who wouldn't be. You finish prepping the test now you just have to wait for the result. Those few minutes felt like a lifetime. This one answer could change both your and Sonic's lives. What if he'll leave you or doesn't want the kid. Sonic comes in to check on you only to see you pratically having a panic attack. He runs over and comforts you. "Shh its ok to be ok everything will be just fine." He says rubbing your back. You calm down a little and look up at Sonic. "Would you leave if im pregnant?" "Of course not why would you think such a thing!" "Because your just a teenager and so am I." "Thats true but we can get through this whether you are or not. And we have plenty of friends who are ready to help if needed." You smile up at him. Your smile dissappears as soon as you hear the beep of the test. You take a deep breath and look at the result. You feel a lump in your throat and your heart stops. "What is it (y/n)?" You turn towards Sonic. "I'm pregnant."