*Requested* Donnie x reader

You were great friends with the turtles and you were best friends with 'The brains of the bunch' Donatello. You always look back to see how your unique friendship started. ~Flashback~ You were currently walking back home from school and you had to cross through some alleyways for the quickest (not safest) way when you saw some of your bullies were there. "Hey look its the nerd!" "Hey nerd wanna do my homework?" "Forget that I'm in the mood to beat someone up" that made your heart start to beat really fast." "C'mon you don't want to do that." You say walking backwards only to hit a wall" 'Uh-oh' you thought as they got closer. They begin to crack there knuckles only to be interrupted by a thump and large figure stand up behind them. "I suggest you leave the girl alone ." "Or what" one said. The figure walked out the shadows and all the bullies eyes widen and they ran for their life however you stood there amazed. The figured turned and looked at you. "Your not gonna run?" "Why would i run from a giant talking walking turtle this is amazing" this caused him to smile. ~End of flashback~ now you were walking to the lair because donnie brothers said he as been very sad to the point he won't eat or sleep and they are worried for their brother, and the only person that could help is you since he won't listen to them. "Where is he?" You asked as soon as you got to the lair. "In his lab" Leo says you run to his lab to see him face down on his desk. "Donnie" you say softly "you ok?" He looks up and you see bloodshot eyes and giant bags under them." Oh donnie" you say hugging him "whats wrong?" "April is dating casey." "So?" "So! She is the only girl i ever loved! I mean who would love a giant talking mutant turtle. I'm just no good." "Donatello Hamato if there one thing you are good if April can't see that than forget her there are plenty of girls that would love to go out with one of the smartest guys there are." "Yeah like who?" "Me" you say as you suddenly grab Donnie and kiss him on the lips. Donnie is shocked but soon kisses back. You both pulled back gasping for air. "You really love me?" "Yes, yes i do." "Good" he says pulling you back for another kiss.