*Requested* Markiplier x reader

You were sitting downstairs reading a romantic novel while your boyfriend was recording videos upstairs. That's right your boyfriend is the one and only Markiplier. This relationship is like none other. Mark is so funny, charming, and down right sexy. You couldn't be anymore happy or lucky. Even though Mark continues to say he is just a regular guy that makes videos for a living but he was so much more to you. If anything he was the best boyfriend you ever had. Every other one was mean or abusive but we aren't talking about them. You then hear a scream that knocks you out of your thoughts. "Goddammit I hate this game!" You don't know what he is playing but it makes you laugh anyway. You continue reading when you hear him do his trademark outro. You read for a few minutes when you feel a presence behind. You look up to see Mark looking down at you wearing his lucky flannel and no pants. "Hey markimoo" You say returning to your book "Hey babe." He says this time in front of you. Then he justs continues to stand there. "Yes?" You say confused. "Nuthin just admiring how beautiful you are." You blush and continue reading. You then fell the book rip out of your hands before you can protest you feel his lips are yours. You melt into the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck. You guys kiss for a couple of minutes before he pulls away. "I have to go finish editing but I'll be right back." He thens runs up his stairs. You couldn't stop smiling and thinking about your handsome boyfriend. Your thoughts were interrupted again by a knock at the door. You open the door to see the one person you thought you never see again. Your abusive Ex. "W-what are you doing here?" You try to sound confident by failed miserably. "What am I doing here? What's the surprise we're still together." "We are not together I left you for what you did to me." "I only did those things because you were stubborn and didn't listen. Now your going to com with me and listen from now on." You then found some courage that you never thought you had. "No." "What?" "I said no I'm not coming with you." He stayed silent for a few moments then he slapped you. You yelped in pain and feel on the ground. He then raised his fist to punch you. Just as he was about to punch you a hand grabbed his wrist. You look up to see it's Mark and he was fuming. "Who the fxck do you think you are coming into my house and punching my girlfriend?!" Mark then twisted his wrist making his scream and pain and fall on the floor. Mark then got on top of him and started to punch the living crap out of him. You had to pull him off before he seriously hurt. Not because you care for him you didn't want Mark to get in trouble. Mark then picked him up and threw him out the door. He slammed the door and turned around. His face showed pure hatred but calmed as soon as he saw your face. He rushed to the kitchen, grabbed a icepack and ran back over to you. He gently placed it on your cheek. "Thank you Mark." You said after a few moments. Mark smiled gently. "No problem I won't let anyone hurt you or disrespect you. I love you so much." "I love you too." You say as you grab his face and kiss him.