*Requested* Human! Shadow x reader

*sigh* "Another day in this hell hole." You say rolling a pencil in your fingers while watching your teacher ramble about absolutely nothing. "Ugh how much longer is this class going to be?" You say turning towards the clock. "Dammit still have 30 minutes left." You say growling and putting you head down. You slowly start to fall asleep after awhile. Your woken up by the loud boom of a textbook being slammed on your desk. Your head shoots up to see your teacher glaring down at you. "Well (y/n) did you hear anything I said?" "Obviously not." "Don't get smart anyway I said there is going to be a new student and its your job to show him around school." "What why?!" "Because I said so." Just as she says that a knock is heard at the door. "Oh and there he is." She walks over and opens the door. In walks in a boy around your age maybe a year older. With blacks hair with red streaks and he looks like got a bad attitude. "I may like this kid." You say as you smirk. "Hello Shadow welcome to our school I'm going to have one of your peers show to around. (Y/n) come here." You get up from your seat and walk towards the two. "Shadow this is (y/n) (y/n) this is Shadow." Shadow huffs but nods his head. 'Don't know if that was rude or not.' You thought. "C'mon lets start walking we have alot of ground to cover." You say as you walk out the door. Shadow just follows your lead silently. After walking for a few minutes in silence before you spoke. "You don't seem to speak much do you?" He just looks at you then front again. "Guess not." "Well if you need help or anything in general just come and talk to me ok." This made him crack a small smile. That was the start of yall relationship. Now you were currently reading a book on your porch on a nice spring day. You were so into your book you didn't notice your best friend sneaking up at you. "No chloe don't go-" "Boo!" "Ahhhh!" You screaming dropping your book. When you recover you see Shadow rolling on the ground laughing. "Hey not funny." "Then why am I laughing." You growl and jump on on Shadow. Yall roll around on the ground laughing and trying to pin down one another. You soon grow tired allowing Shadow to pin you down. "Pin ya." He says smirking. You stick your tougue out at him. Shadow leans down until your noses are touching. You faces grows red. You never told him but you always had a crush on the black haired boy. And having his face this close to yours makes your face light up bright red. Just as you think he would kiss you he leans back laughing. "Haha oh my god your face got so red." Now your face was red with anger Shadow was good for teasing you anyway possible "Shut up." You say pouting. "Awe why you mad cause you didn't get a kiss." He says lengthening the s. "Or is it you actually like me." You turn your head trying make the red in your face go away. "Awe your so cute." He coming pinching your cheeks. "Ugh your such an ass sometimes." "Yeah but you love me." "Sometimes." "No all the time." You roll your eyes. As you roll your eyes you feel lips connect with you. You look at Shadow who is smirking back at you. "Just saying if you do I like you too." With that he stands and walks into your house. Leaving you red in the face and shocked.