Trapped in Fnaf with TMNT

??: I have finally perfected my plan those pesky mutants won't ever be in my way again after I'm finished with them. Now i just have to put my plan into action.
You were currently sitting in your apartment bored when you got a knock on your door. You sigh not wanting to get up and walk over to the door. "Who is it?" No answer. Your eyes furrow in confusion as you open the door. You expected to see someone but you only saw a box. No name no sender nothing. "Ok thats kind of weird." You say as you pick up the box. You walk back in excited to see whats inside the mystery box. You sit on your couch and begin to tear at the tape. When you finally get it open you see its a blank game case. "What the heck." You pick it up and open it to see it says 'to any video game lover' written in black sharpie. "Well Mikey has been asking for a new game so why not" you say as you close the game and grab your phone. 'Hey Mikester!'
'Hey dudette!'
'Wyd?'
'Bored since my brothers are all doing something :(.'
'Well i just got a new game"
'Yay well bring it over :D'
'Lol I'm on my way'
You put your phone in your pocket and grab your house keys and begin to make your way to the lair. "Can't wait to see what this game is." You say as you arrive at the closest manhole cover. You move it aside and make your way down the hole. You arrive at lair after a few minutes since Donnie taught you the quickest way to get there. "Hey Mikey!" You say as soon as you see him. "(Y/n)!" He says as he jumps up from the couch and runs over to you. He nearly tackles you in a hug "I'm so glad your hear I've been so bored and my brothers don't care at all." He says in a whiny voice. "Awe Mikey well I'm here now with my new game." "Yes!" He says pulling you over to the couch. "Well what game is it?" "To be honest I have no idea its blank other than a few words written on the cd itself." "Oh ok well i think my brothers should see it too." "Ok" "LEO, RAPH, DONNIE GET OUT HERE I GOTTA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" Mikey's sudden loudness causes you to shriek and fall of the couch and a ringing sound is left in your right ear. "Thanks for that Mikey." You say climbing back onto the couch and rubbing your ear. The guys come running out thinking something is wrong since they have their weapons out. They put them back as soon as they see you two are perfectly fine. "Yes Mikey?" Leo says sighing while the other two just walk over. "Well (y/n) has this weird game and I thought we should check it out together." He says as you hold up the game. "Sure i was getting frustrated with my project anyway." Donnie says. The others agree. Mikey smiles and takes the game and places it in his system. It takes a while for it to boot up and when it does it only shows static. "Awe it doesn't work." Mikey says clearly disappointed. Just before anyone moved from their spot a giant white light flashes then you see black. You soon wake up to feel your on a cold floor. You shake your head and look around. You see the turtles begin to stir awake also confused about the situation. "Where are we?" Leo says once he fully stands up. "How should we know we just woke up here." Raph says also standing. "Well the last thing I saw was a flash of white light." Donnie says beginning to stand up. "Thats helps alot Donnie." Raph says as he crosses his arm. You and Mikey are too busy looking around when you make contact with the poster of your nightmare. You shriek and fall back. Leo catches you before you fall. "(Y/n) whats wrong?" You shakily point to the poster. As soon as everyone sees it they turn pale. "This has to be some kind of sick joke right." Donnie says pulling the poster of the wall. "I don't think so D." Mikey says shaking. Then the phones rings. You walk over and put the phone on the speaker. Once you ear the first sentence you nearly faint. "Hello h-hello I wanted to record a message for you." "Nope nope nope nope." Mikey says a runs and cowers in the corner. "This can't be real." Leo says clearly terrified. You mute the call before he could say anything else. You look and see a tablet. You pick it up then you nearly drop it. There they were Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy worst part was they were looking right at you. Your legs give out as Mikey catches you. You look up at the turtles brothers and say the one line of their nightmares. "Guys we are in Five nights at Freddy's."