*Requested* Sonic x reader 5

Its been about 2 weeks since you found out you were pregnant and you couldn't be any happier. You friends are very supportive and you loving boyfriend is there for your every need. You felt bad that you thought otherwise. It was just so much happening so quickly. Other than that you were excited for this baby and you couldn't wait for it to get here even though that won't be for awhile. Anyway you were currently lying in bed cuddling Sonic. Every now and then he would run his hand on your stomach and give it butterfly kisses which would cause you to giggle. Sonic plants his lips on yours for a quick sweet kiss. "I love you so much you know that." You smile and nod. He brings his head down to your stomach. "I love you too." He says giving it yet another butterfly kiss. He brings his head back up and grins. "You know we have to think of a name right?" "Yeah Sonic but we have 9 months to think about that." "Yeah i know but it would be amazing to have someone named after me." He says sighing happily "Maybe." You say. You then hear a knock on your door. "Come in." You say. Rouge and Amy then walk in with giant smiles on their face. "Yes?" You say slightly confused but their sudden happiness. "Well you have a baby shower down stairs and they are waiting to meet the mother to be."
"You guys threw me a baby shower?" You say smiling. "Of course." Amy says. You turn towards Sonic. "Did you know?" He smiles. "You don't know how hard it was to keep a secret from you." You smile, hop out of bed, and begin to walk downstairs. Before Sonic had a chance to follow you Rouge grabs his shoulder. "Do you have it?" she said. "Of course." Sonic says smirking. "I'm so happy for you." He says giving him a hug. "What's going on?" Amy asks. "You'll see." Rouge says winking and walking downstairs with Sonic. All three get downstairs to see you giving hugs to all of your friends who had arrived like Silver, Blaze, Espio, Big, Chip, Vector, Charmy, Cream, Knuckles, Shadow, and Tails. "Hey guys look its the guy who made it all possible." You hear someone say as the attention was turned towards Sonic who blushes. You then feel someone push you into Sonic as he catches you and wraps an arm around your waist. "Aren't they just the cutest couple." Blaze says. Everyone nods in agreement. "C'mon guys let (y/n) open her presents." Amy says pulling you over to a table filled with gifts. "Awe guys you didn't have to get me anything." "Its ok (y/n) we wanted to help." Silver says. Your heart warms at the fact your friends care for you and Sonic so much. You sit down and begin to open the presents, some expensive while some were homemade but all made you smile. You got a baby monitor from Tails which he built himself. Clothes from all the girls. Knuckles gave tiny boxing gloves. While Shadow gave a small motorcycle. You couldn't stop smiling at all the cute gift your friends got you. You got up and gave all of them a hug even Shadow and Knuckles who happily hugged back. "Ok (y/n) one more thing before the party ends." Rouge says coming over "What is it?" "You'll see" she says as she makes you sit down in a chair while everyone else sits on the couch and other chairs behind you. "What's going on?" You say as the lights dim. You begin to hear the instrumental version of the song All of Me by John Legend. You still confused until you hear a voice start to sing. You look to see its Sonic! You gasp and he walks closer still singing. You have to admit he's a pretty good singer. As he sings he grabs your hand and looks deep into your eyes so you know he means every single word he is saying. When he finishes gets down on one knee. Your too in shock to say anything but you hear gasps behind you. Sonic pulls out a ring from behind his back. "(Y/n) I love you so much. You are the light in my darkest days and my happiness when I'm sad. There isn't a day I go without you in my mind. Your my Bella to my Edward, my Peach to my Mario. There isn't anyone else I would want to be the mother to my child and now I wouldn't want anyone else to be my wife. So will you (f/n) (l/n) marry me?" You tearing up with up with every word he says and you already knew the answer when he started. "Yes yes a thousand times yes!" Sonic stands up as you jump into his arms. You kiss and you hear cheering and whistling behind you. You guys pull away and he slips the ring onto your finger. You have tears of joy running down your face. Sonic wipes them away and kisses your cheek. Your friends come over and congratulate you guys. This is defiantly the best day of your life and you knew there would be many more.