*Requested* Donnie x reader x Mikey Lemon

(This is going to be a totally different approach from the other one. The reader will kind of be more dominate since I can't really imagine Donnie or Mikey doing that. Let's just say reader has been having some dreams and she would like them to come true.)

You jump up awake yet again during the night. 'Really that dream again?' You sigh and roll over. 'Why do I keep having these dreams especially about Mikey and sometimes Donnie. It makes me feel so dirty yet so good at the same time.' You sigh again "It's like I'm having a mating season." You giggle at your little comment when you phone goes off. You look over to see it's Mikey. You smirk remembering your dream. You pick it up and reply to the goofball. 'Hey Mikey'

'(y/n) is there any way you could come over Leo and Raph went somewhere and Donnie locked himself in his lab so I'm all by myself so I'm really bored :('

'Awe Mikey of course I can come over.'

'Yay I'll set up all my games so we can have a video game tournament.'

'Sounds great :D' You place you phone in your pocket and begin to make your way to the lair. 'Maybe me and Mikey could have some little alone time.'You think and smirk and shake your head at yourself. 'Wow I'm a pervert.' You laugh and open the manhole cover as soon as you reach it. You climb in and continue to make your way to the lair. You arrive after a few minutes to see Mikey running around gathering up games. "Hey Mikey" Mikey turns to you with a giant smile on his face. "(y/n)!" He runs over tackling you in a hug. He gets up and pulls you to the couch. "C'mon lets play." Ya'll play many games like Mario kart, call of duty, and Legend of Zelda but the whole time you just kept staring at mikey. How his muscles flexed as he played and how his tongue stuck out in concentration. "Um Mikey can i talk to you in your room please." You say when you can't take it anymore. "Sure." he pauses the game and you follow him to his room. He sits on his bed he turns to you giving you all of his attention. "Yes." "Well i've kind of liked you for awhile so i wan wondering if you liked me too." Mikey blushes. "Yeah i do actually." You smile "Well I've also wanted to do one thing and i can know that i know you like me." "What is that?" "You'll see as you go on your knees. Mikey is confused until he feels you kiss his inner thigh and rub your hand on his lower half trying to get his member to come up. Mikey just groans enjoying the felling. He soon drop down right in front of your mouth. You smirk for a second then take the whole thing in your mouth. Mikey groans and throws his head back. "Mm (Y/n)." You smirk seeing you doing a good job. "Hey Mikey i was-." You both look to see Donnie in complete shock. You get up causing Mikey  to whimper. You walk over to Donnie and wrap your arms around his neck. "Donnie there's always room for one more. Before he could say anything you begin to kiss his neck. "So what do you say Donnie?" "Yeah s-sure" You  bring him over to the bed and make him sit. You continue to suck Mikey off while you give Donnie a handjob. Both enjoying  it very much. They both climax which you clean up. "That was amazing." Mikey says out of breath and Donnie nods in agreement. Just then you hear Leo and Raph voices. You get up and lean into Donnie and Mikey's ear "We'll finish this later fellas" You whisper before walking out to greet Leo and Raph. Mikey and Donnie just look at each other then back at he door that you walked out of. "Damn"