Leonardo x reader

Your were currently sitting in your roof looking at the millions on stars in the sky. Living in New york city you would cherish these moments because instead of looking at stars you would would see tall buildings covered in lights and endless honking of horns. It was anything but peaceful. Also begin the oldest of 3 siblings you needed some alone time. While looking at the times something caught your eye. This shadowy thing was jumping from roof to roof. This interested you because you are always up here and never saw anyone jumping on roofs. Being the curious one you decided to see who this person was. You begin to run after it however this only caused the shadowy thing to run faster. This made you run faster too. Soon enough you lost him the darkness, "darn it" you mumbled as you turn around to walk back. Only to slip and fall of the side of the building to the dumpster below. "Ow that hurt" you said as you begin to climb only to have intense pain in your leg. "Now how am i supposed to get home. "I could help" i voice from the shadows said "thanks but I don't think you can help from the shadows." " I know but you might be scared by how I look." It said sadly "trust me i don't judge a book by its cover" "ok." Then you saw a giant turtle walk out the shadows "woah" is all you could say. " I know I look hideous" it said looking at the ground. " No its not that I've just never seen a giant talking turtle before its actually quite cool. " "really?" It said with a smile on its face "yeah what's your name?" "Its Leonardo or Leo" "I'm (y/n)" "well nice to meet you (y/n) lets have my brother look at your leg." Leo said helping you up "There are more of you?" "Yeah three younger ones to be exact. It's so tiring being the oldest." "Don't even get me started" The adventure has only begun.