*Requested* Dipper x reader

You were currently on your way to your boyfriends Dippers house. Ever since Dipper came here your life has changed greatly. You finally had someone who will listen to your problems or just hang out with when your bored. Only problem was his sister, she didn't seem to like you at all. Whenever you tried to talk to her you only got a groan or a eye roll in response. You've never knew why maybe because you took her brother from her since he is always with you when you come around or her brother is in a relationship when she isn't. You didn't know  nor really cared since she didn't really care for you. You shake your head as you see your getting closer to Dippers house only to see Dipper and Mabel sitting on the porch. Once they see you Dipper smiles while Mabel glares. "Hey guys" You say hugging Dipper and wave to Mabel which she rolls her eyes at and looks the other way. You turn to Dipper and he gives you an apologetic look. "You wanna go for a walk?" You say. "Yeah I would love that." He says grabbing your hand and pulling to on a path. Yall walk for awhile enjoying each other presence and comfortable silence. "Hey Dipper" you say after awhile. "Yeah?" "Do you know why your sister doesn't like me?" " I have no idea sorry." "It's ok so how have you've been?" "Good actually and you?" "Pretty good nothing new has happened." "Oh speaking of new I need to show you something." He says as he pulls into the woods. Your heart begins to pump you have a fear of getting lost in the woods, but you trusted Dipper. You guys come to a stop you look seeing a giant rock. Before you could say anything Dipper climbs on top of it and pats the spot next to him motioning for you to sit down. You sit down as Dipper pulls something out of his backpack. You look closer to see its an old book and some kind of symbol on it. This makes you confused why go deep into the woods just to show a book. "I see your confused well to make a long story short there is much more to this book and this town than many people know. Dipper then proceeds to tell you how he found this book, what it means, and what is happening all around here. You get a little scared knowing there are things and creatures out there maybe even close to where you are now. Without knowing you start to shake. Dipper notices and immediately hugs and comforts you. "Shh it's ok I'm going to protect you ok?" You nod your head but you keep looking around. Dipper grabs your chin with his fingers to make you look at him. "There isn't anything to worry about I'm going to protect you as long as I'm alive, don't forget that." He then places his lips on yours giving to a long sweet kiss. You pull away and stare into Dippers eyes smiling. "Why are you smiling at me?" "Because I have the best boyfriend in the world." You say as you go in for another kiss.