*Requsted* Jeff the killer x reader lemon

You sat in the living room of the slender mansion with Ben and Laughing Jack. Just sitting around and talking, telling a few jokes every now and then. You always spend days like this with them when you weren't busy and you weren't with Jeff. Even though Jeff doesn't like you to be alone with any other guys but they were your friends and you saw no harm in chatting with them. "Omg guys you are so funny." You say wiping tears from your eyes. They smirk at each other then turn towards you. "What?" They then pounce on you and began to tickle you. "Ben! L.j! Stop!" You say in between giggles. As they tickle you a door burst open. They stop and look up to see a very unamused Jeff. "H-hey Jeff." Ben says. "Shut up elf what are you doing to (y/n)." Before Ben could speak L.j jumps in. "Hehehe Jeff we were just having some fun." He says with a smile "I didn't ask you, you sad excuse for a clown." That wipes the smile off his face. " you sigh not liking him hurting your friends feelings. "Jeff thats enough." You say standing up. He just humphs and crosses his arms. "Sorry guys." You say to them as  grab Jeff arms and take him to his room. He rolls his eyes and follows. When you get to his room he sits down while you cross your arms. "Why must you be so mean?" "Cause i can." You roll your eyes and sigh and begin to walk out his door. Before you could walk out you feel a hand grab your hand. You're spun around and your lips are met with his. You couldn't help but kiss back. You feel yourself being guided to the bed as Jeff climbs on top. Jeff then pulls of his sweatshirt, shirt and your shirt. He then grabs your chest through your bra and begins to massage. You let out a quiet moan. Jeff smirks and removes you pants and massages you through your underwear. You arch your back and bite your lip trying to hold back the moans. "Come on baby let those moans out i wanna hear you moan my name." You moan louder and he rubs harder. "Mm Jeff." "You like that don't you." You nod. You were too busy enjoying yourself you almost didn't notice he took off your bra and underwear. Before he could do anything else you stop him. He has a confused look while you smirk. "Lay down." You order Jeff smirks and obeys. You undo his belt buckle and pull down his pants. You glide you hand over his boxers. "You know you've so mean and bad lately i shouldn't do this but i'm nice." You say as you yank down his boxers leaving his friend at full attention. You lightly lick the tip causing him to silently groan. You smirk and put the whole thing in your mouth. Jeff groans loudly and throws his head back. This continues for five more minutes when you fell him start to throb telling that he's close. "(Y/n) im about to-" you pop him out your mouth before he gets a chance to. He gasps and glares at you well tries to. You smile innocently. Jeff then throws himself back on top and slams himself into you. You scream and arch your back. He merciless pounds with hard thrusts while you continue to scream his name. "Promise not to do that again." "Yes oh god yes I won't." You say as you come closer to your climax. You climax after a few minutes and Jeff does soon after. He falls next to you. He kisses you forehead and wraps his arms around you. "Love you jeffy." "Love you too (y/n)."