*Requsted* Leo x reader x Raph Lemon

(This is will piggyback off of the leo x reader x raph story i did earlier. I saw some comments saying that said the reader should chose both n i also got one saying to do a threesome oneshot so why not both? So here it is)
It's been a few days since you found out both of crushes like you back. But now you have to decide. Leo the handsome calm and collected leader or Raph the sexy hot head with a softside. You sigh looking at your ceiling. 'this is going to be hard.' You think. But a thought rises into your head. 'Why not both' you think. You laugh at your silly thought and continue to try and make your decision. You sigh in deafeat. 'This might take longer than i thought' You rub your head from all the thinking and make your way to your kitchen. You grab a a cup and fill it with water. As your drink the refreshing liquid then you hear a crash coming from your room. You nearly drop the glass from the sound. You hesitantly grab a knife and make your way to your room trying to make as little noise as possible. When you get there you slowly move around the corner only to see two mutants glaring at each other. You sigh in relief and place the knife down. "What are you guys doing here you usually give me a heads up first." The guys jump at the sound of your voice not noticing your presense. "Hey (y/n) just stopping by." "Yeah Mikey and Donnie left somewhere and we got bored." You roll your eyes and look over to see your bookshelf knocked over. They rub the back of their necks and give you a sorry look. "It was kind of dark when we got in didn't notice it there." Leo says giving a small smile. You smile as you sit on your bed and pat the spots next t you. "I have a question to ask you guys." They nod and sit down. "Well I was wondering if you guys have a crush on me." They both blush immediately and look away.you hear two muffled yes's. They turn and glare at each other as soon as they said it. "I liked her first!" Raph says growing angry. "No I did and I'm the one who rescued her anyway!" Leo says getting into his face. Before they could do anything you got in the middle of them both. "Guys! Guys calm down it just so happens I like you too." "Really?" "Both of us." "Yeah I'm just having a little trouble choosing." They look and each other and smirk. Raph pushes you down on your bed and climbs on top he leans down and whispers in your ear. "How about we make the decision a little clearer." Before you could say anything he smashes his lips on yours. You melt into the kiss and begin to kiss back. As you kiss you feel hands explore your body. You moan into the kiss. Raph smirks as he continues to kiss you. You then feel a hand on your chest and begins to massage it as another pulls your pants off. You were putty in their hands and they were enjoying every single second of it. Raph leans back and takes off your shirt and bra. He then attacks your chest with kisses and lovebites. You moan with each bite and kiss. As he does that Leo removes your underwear and places a large finger inside of you. You gasp and arch you back as he moves his faster and faster then inserting another repeating the process. Raph leans back again and smirks "Your moaning this loud already and we havent even gotten to the good part." You blush and look away. Leo and Raph get up and begin to try to get their memebers to come out if their hiding places. As soon as they do your eyes widen at their size. 'How are either of them going to fit.' "You like what you see?" Leo says. You smirk and nod. Raph climbs back on top and places himself at your entrance. He looks at you and you nod. He smirks then slams himself into you. You scream in pain and pleasure from his size. Leo smashes his lips on yours to muffle your screams. You were enjoying all the attention they very giving you. You and Raph climax after awhile he pulls out as Leo takes his place. You have very little energy left and Leo was about to take it. He also slams into causing you to scream again. As he thrusts into you Raph climbs on top of you again expect this time places his member over you mouth. You know exactly what he wants so you bring your head up and put you mouth around his member. He groans at the feeling of your mouth around it. Moans and groans fill the air. After about 15 minutes Leo and you climax and so does Raph. They both pull out of you and fall next to you. They both wrap their arms around you as you fall asleep. "Isn't she beautiful when she sleeps." "Yeah but she is so mine after that." "Yeah right." The two bicker before falling asleep also.