*Requested* Leo x reader Lemon

(I have been requested to write a lemon which you are not required to read but if you do please read with caution and enjoy) 

You were currently doing research about turtles for a current science when you read some certain facts which caught your interest.

'I wonder if these work on mutants like it does on regular turtles' then a lightbulb goes off in your head why not try them out on your blue clad boyfriend. You smirk at the thought and grab your phone. 'Hey Leo' 'Hey :)'  'You free? I'm coming over.'  'Yeah i just may not be there when you get there patrolling now.' 'Oh ok I'll just wait for to get back.' 'Ok :)' You put your phone in your pocket and make your way to the lair. You get there to see it completely empty like Leo said so you decide to watch some tv while you wait. You watch tv for about 15 minutes when you heard voices near the entrance. You look over to the guys coming back from the patrol but they all looked very tired. Mikey, Raph, and Donnie all wave to you tiredly and go to there room while Leo comes over to you. He smiles tiredly and lays down placing his head on your lap. "Did it go well?" "Yep just ran into some purple dragons then some footboys other than pretty good." He says slowly closing his eyes then slightly snoring. You play with the tails of his bandana and return you attention to the tv. You watch for a few moments when you remember what you came here for. You bring your hand down Leo's back and begin to scratch. Leo squirms in his sleep which you take as a good thing and continue to scratch. Leo groans in his sleep and moves toward your hand. You smile and scratch harder. Leo continues to make little noises which you find absolutely adorable. Then something catches your eye. A little green thing was swaying back and forth next to Leo's legs. You look closer to see its his tail. 'omfg he says a tiny tail its so cute.' You couldn't help but lean over a grab it and roll it between your fingers. When you did this Leo immdetialy woke up and hopped up from where he was with a red face. This leaves you surprised. "(Y-yn) why did you do that?" "Just wanted to why?"  " Nothing just don't do it again please." Your still confused but you agree Leo goes back to sleep. 'Sorry Leo buts its just too cute.' You think as you grab it again Leo hops up and pins you to the couch. "L-leo" "I told you to stop but you didn't listen now you must be punished." He says picking you up and taking you to his room. You still confused where this is all coming from all you did was touch his tiny tail. Leo sees your confusion as he places you on his bed. "I see your confused so I'm going to make this quick we have this thing called a mating season and I was trying my best to control myself but you kept touching my tail which caused me to not control myself anymore." Your heart pounds faster and faster with every word he says He slowly begins to take off your clothes. "So what does all this mean Leo." You feel Leo husky breath on your neck as he looks up at you with eyes full go lust "I'm going to make you my mate." He says as he continues to take off your clothes until you have nothing left on you. You don't know why you not stopping this and you can't think of a reason too. Before you know it Leo enters you and all you feel is pain and pleasure Leo continues to thrust until you feel nothing but pleasure causing to moan. Leo leans down to kiss you then moves to your neck leaving love bites and hickeys everywhere.  Moans and groans fill the room. Until you both climax. Leo falls next to you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "You think anyone heard." Leo face feels with fear then goes back to being calm "hopefully not." Little did you guys know Raph now had some dirt on Leo he can use for later.