*Requested* Raph x reader Lemon

You were currently sparing with Leo and you were keeping up quite well. You were blocking most of his attacks and you were able to land a few on him. You were very proud you were keeping up with fearless himself. However you began to grow tired while Leo wasn't even breaking a sweat. 'Curse him and his 15 years of training.' You think as you try to get some last few punches on the blue clad turtle. Leo soon pins you down when he noticed you were tired. You pout cause you hate to lose. "You can get off now Leo." "Oh yeah sorry." He gets up rubbing the back of his neck. He hear coughing at the door way. You both turn to see your hot-headed boyfriend leaning in the entrance way with a very pissed off face. You look down to see you and Leo still holding hands. You quickly pull your hand away and smile nervously. Leo also chuckles nervously. Raph storms over grabs your hand and pulls you out the dojo but not before glaring at his older brother. He pulls you into his room and throws you onto his bed. He climbs on top of you "Mine." He growls as he roughly kisses you. You loved the jealous and protective side of Raph. You loved his dominate side even more. Raph then attacks your neck with kisses and love bites. You quietly moan and grasp Raphs shell. Raph smirks into your neck. Raph then takes off your shirt and pants. You roll Raph over so you are on top. You move your hand between Raphs legs are try to get his member to come out from where it was hiding. As you do that you leave butterfly kisses all over his neck and jawline. You then bite down on his neck causing him to groan. And this caused his member to come into view. You smirk as you slowly move you hand down but you never break eye contact with Raph. You slowly grasp his member causing him to gasp and close his eyes. You then begin to move your hand up and down earning more gasps and moans from the hot-head. You soon go faster make him moan uncontrollably. Just before he climaxes you stop causing his eyes to shoot open and glare up at you. You give him a innocent look. He smirks and rolls so he is on top again. He tears off your underwear and places a large finger inside of you. You gasp and moan. Raph then pump his finger in and out very fast making you a moaning mess. He pulls out right before you climax you glare at Raph. "Ok we're even" he smirks and places himself at your entrance. He then slams into you. This isn't your first time doing this with Raph but his size still surprises you. Raph doesn't even begin slow he just goes at inhuman speeds. "R-raph" you moan. "What was that?" He says starting to slow down. "Raph" you say a little louder. "Louder." He says going painfully slow then slamming into you. "Ahh Raph." You say pratically screaming. "Better." He says smirking. He continues to thrust until you both climax. Raph falls next to you. You then cuddle into his plastron. "I love you Raphael." "I love you too (y/n)." He says before you both fall asleep.