Trapped in FNAF with TMNT 3

Raph's POV: 

I groggily open my eyes. Last thing I remember I was with my brothers and (y/n) then a fox came and grabbed me and knocked me out. "Can't believe I let a giant fox knock me out my brothers are never going to let me live this down. Anyway I should probably get back to them now." I try to move only to notice my arms and legs are tied down by ropes. "What the shell." I say as I struggle more to get out only to have the ropes tighten causing my skin to burn red with irritation. "Aye matey no use in strugglin." I stop when I hear this voice. I try to search for the source of the sound. "What a pizzeria has pirates now?" "You would be right there matey." I freeze completely as the fox from earlier comes from behind a curtain. "You can talk?!" I say in disbelief. "Yes I do which shouldn't be as amazing as a walking talking 6 foot turtle." I shrug well to the best of my ability.  I decide to change the subject I still can't tell if he's a good guy or bad guy. "Well what do you want and where am i?" "Well matey you be in my pirates cove. Where no landlover is allowed and you my friend will be perfect to join my crew. "Doesn't sound so bad but why tie me up?" "Well I gotta make some modifications first." He says pulling out a giant knife and grabs one of my hands. "Let's start here just don't scream too loud." My eyes widen as i realize what he is going to do and there is nothing I can do about it. Man I wish my brothers were here right now.

Leo's POV

I found myself in  a storage room with exoskeletons and spare body parts which I guess are for the animatronics. To be honest it gave me the creeps to no end. It seemed like the eyeballs were starring right through me. A chill ran up my spine as I back up in hopes of escaping their eyes only to find myself bumping into something. I turn ready to fight what seems to be Freddy but he didn't attack he just sat on the table. I poke him and he doesn't move. "What's going on?" I whisper beyond confused. That deep sinister laughter returns. Then I realize that Freddy was a fake the real Freddy is probably watching me now squirm around confused and scared. He laughs again but louder. I never knew someone's laughter could make me so uncomfortable. He laughs once more so loud i swear he is on top of me. My breathing totally stops when I feel a presence right behind me. I try to breath again calmly but nothing about what was going on allowed me to do that. He suddenly moves grabbing both my hands with one hand and moving me towards the other fake Freddy. 'What is he doing? Going to put me in that Freddy?' i think confused so much was going on and my mind wasn't processing it fast enough. Freddy removes the fake's head only to have the worst smell in the world hit my nostrils. I look in and I almost throw up. The Freddy was filled with the remains of i guess his last victim.  i also see wires and cables, whatever filling the Freddy to the brim. Then realization hit me. Those things inside the Freddy literally crushes you alive. I begin to struggle against Freddy but his grip is crazy strong. I begin to think i may not get out of this alive, where is everyone when i need them the most.

Mikey's POV

I awake on a cold floor with a splitting headache. "Ugh my head" I mumble. I get up looking around to see any clue of my surroundings. I see i'm in some sort of kitchen. "Ooh maybe they have some pizza in the fridge." I saw running to fridge. I swing it open in hopes of finding some pizza only to have those hopes shattered by a empty fridge. "Awe not cool no pizza." "Pizza." I hear a voice say. I stop searching for pizza and debate whether to run away or turn and fight. I wish Leo was here right now I have no idea what to do. "Let's eat." The voice says again sounding closer. My eyes widen in fear. I slowly close the fridge door only to see a chicken with its jaw hanging open. I yelp and fall back and hit my butt on the floor. "Well that hurt." "Pizza." It says again coming towards me. I crawl back slowly not knowing if I should trust it or not. "You like to get pizza too." It nods it head. "We should eat some pizza together." "Let's eat." I smile ready to eat some delicious pizza. My happy thoughts are interrupted by the chicken thing grabbing my hands and pulling me somewhere. "Where are you taking me? Is there pizza where we are going?" It didn't answer this time just continued to dragged me. It suddenly stops and throws me into this small metal box and closes it behind me. I immediately begin to pound on it. "Hey what's the big idea?!" I say. "Pizza." It simply states. "Wait you think I'm pizza well I'm not now let me out. It just simply walks away. "Hey come back here!!" I say pounding on it again. While pounding I soon feel the box begin to get warm. "No it can't be. It put me in an oven!"  i mumble in disbelief. "HELP HELP ME I'M  GOING TO BE BAKED ALIVE!!" i say pounding on the door I try to get out anyway I can but nothing is working. Man i wish my bros or (y/n) was here.

Donnie's POV

I wake up and immediately noticed im strapped down onto a table. "What the shell? " I try my best to escape but it seems like every attempt ended in a failure. I wanted to know what's going on but no one to give me the answers i want. I look around to see if I could get any clues only to have my eyes land on dark figure in the corner of the room. When i continue to stare at the figure it decides to walk forward revealing a big purple bunny. "Who are you?" I saw as he comes closer. "I'm Bonnie." Hes imply states and he eyes me up and down. That makes me feel very weird. "Well why am i here and what do you want?" He walks even closer and taps my shell with his skinny robot finger. I try to move back but theres no moving being strapped to that table. "I've had a tough life been torn apart piece by piece in order to tell someone else and I felt I need to return the favor." Bonnie states. "O-ok well why don't you get back at those who did that to you why me?" Bonnie chuckled. "Yeah but tearing about a robot won't be fun they don't feel pain but you-" He laughed. "You my friend do feel pain and when am I going to get the chance to dissect a giant talking mutant." "I don't know but this turtle doesn't enjoy things being stuff into him and parts of him cut open." "That's too bad because this bunny enjoys seeing people squirm and scream in pain. And how their faces twist and wince with all the pain I'm giving them. Their pain is my happiness and fun. And you my friend is next." This bunny is insane.I wiggle even more as other chance at freedom but no avail. "You stop trying my dear turtle friend because the fun is about to begin." He says turning and pulling out many tools knives, scalpels, scissors. Oh god where is everyone when i need them?

Your POV.

You woke up in a very cool room which you assumed to be the basement. You quickly remember all that has happened. "Omg I gotta find the guys." You say jumping up only to be forced down again by a splitting headache. "Ugh my head." You shake it off remembering what you have to do. "They could be in serious trouble no telling what those sick things are doing to them right now." You headache slowly becomes worse. "C'mon (y/n) pull yourself together your friends need you an you have to get out of here." You say to yourself as you rub your temples. "I can do this." You say making your way to the stairs but the pain from your headache begins to mess with your vision. You slowly make your way up the stairs step by step. "Where do you think your going?" A deep demonic voice booms in your ear. "To save my friends." You say bravely but inside you were shaking. "I don't think so." "Yeah just watch me." You say climbing the stairs but only to have Golden Freddy pop right in front of you. You fall back in fear making you fall down the stairs. You groan in pain. Not only is your head killing you now your whole body was. Goldie pops down near you and leans down to your level. He leans into your ear. "Might as well forget about those ugly freaks you call friends i made sure Freddy and his crew will give them all nice and long painful deaths. And when it's all over we will all deal with you and make sure you die in the worst way possible." You could just feel him smirking in your ear.  You couldn't say anything your body was just hurting way too much. All you could do was let out a tear. Maybe you couldn't do anything maybe this was the end. Those tears turned into streams. Now you really needed help and there was no one to help you

 ~To Be Continued~