*Requested* Dark link x reader

You were currently playing legend of zelda ocarina of time. You've played this game as a child and now you wanted to relive old memories. You remember some but other parts troubled you. Nonetheless it was fun to relive your childhood. But some parts of the game just seemed off. There seemed to be a weird shadow everywhere you looked. "Don't remember that in the game before." You decided this would be a good time to save and quit the game. But before you could quit a random question popped up however you've never seen it before. It said 'would you like to play a game?'  You thought it could be a secret minigame so you decided to click yes. As soon as you did that the game crashed. "What the- whatever probably just a bug or something." You turned your 3ds off and decided to go to sleep. You shot up wide awake. It felt as if something was watching you. You look around only to see a shadow in the corner of the room. You gasp slightly and move back. Red beady eyes appear out of the darkness. You freeze in fear as a figure comes out of the darkness. It seems to look like Link but a darker version. However it seemed to walk closer to you but you couldn't move it was like you were glued to the bed. The figure smirked and stopped at the foot at your bed. You were practically shaking. The figure just smirks and disappears. "W-what was that?" You couldn't do anything but lay down and slowly fall asleep. Days past since you first saw this "dark link" or whatever he was and you always felt as something was watching. But everytime you look around you saw no one and nothing. "Calm down (y/n) theres nothing there you're just paranoid." You take some deep breaths and make your way home. You get to your door and look around making sure no one is following. You walk in your door and lock it. You turn around and were met with the same red beady eyes. You shriek and hit your back on the door. "Hi sweetheart." "W-what do you w-want?" "Nothing really just want to play a game." "So following me around and constantly watching me is a game?" "No the game is slowly watching you go insane." "Your sick leave me the hell alone." "Can't do that you wanted to play the game." "No i didn't!" "Yeah you did remember you picked yes when i asked you if you wanted to play."  "Nonono leave me alone!" You say running up to your room and quickly locking your door. You sigh in relief and turn to your bed. You scream seeing Dark link sitting on your bed. He gets up and sighs. "Did you really think that would work? Jeez this is going to be much easier than expected." He walks over and slams his hands on either side of your head trapping you between him and the door. "Please don't hurt me." Dark link eyes soften at your scared face. You are shaking when you feel lips connect with yours. You slightly gasp but enjoy the feeling if his lips on yours so you kiss back. You guys kiss for a few minutes before he pulls away. He has a look of confusion, lust, and anger all mixed into one. Then he just teleports away. Now its your turn to smirk. "I think the game just changed now it just got intersting."