*Requested* Markiplier x reader lemon

You and Mark have been going out for three years now and you couldn't be any happier. Mark was the guy if your dreams. He's loyal, nice, funny, and down right sexy. What more could a girl ask for. Right now you're getting ready for a special date with Mark. You didn't know why it was so special but you went along with it. You were currently curling/straightening your hair  when you heard a knock on the bathroom door. You turn to see Mark looking handsome as ever. "Hey beautiful." He says walking over. You place the curler/straightener down and turn to face him. Mark wraps his arms around you and places a kiss on your forehead. "You ready for tonight?" "Yep born ready." You say smiling. "Good lets go we have a reservation." You nod and grab your purse. Yall make your way to the car and Mark opens your door for you. "Such a gentleman." "Well i try." He says walking over to his door. He gets in, smiles at you, then makes his way to the restaurant. Yall arrive after a while and before you could even reach your door handle Mark opens your door. You smile and kiss him on the cheek as you get out. He blushes slightly and grabs your hand. "C'mon lets start our date." Yall take your seats and begin small talk. It goes on like a normal date but when it was almost over you realized why it was so special. "(Y/n) before we go i have to ask you a very important question." "Ok what is it?" Mark gets up from his seat then goes down on one knee. You gasp and place a hand over your mouth. 'Is he doing what i think he is doing?' You think. "(Y/n) we have been going out for a long time and i can't even remember a time without you. You're my girl, my lover, my best friend and i can't see me ever going a day in my life without you. So will you (f/n) (l/n) marry me?" Tears of joy swell up in your eyes as you nod. "Yes Mark i will marry you." You say getting up and giving him a hug. Nearby people cheer and whistle. Mark has a giant smile on his face. Yall finish your date and go home. Throughout the whole car ride you would smile everytime you made eye contact. 'I can't believe im marrying the guy of my dreams.' You think. As you as you guys get into the house you attack each other with kisses. "Jump." Mark says in between kisses. You obey and jump wrapping you legs around his waist. Mark continues to kiss you as he makes his way upstairs. How he was able to kiss and walk at the same time you'll never know. As soon as he gets to yall room he throws you on the bed and climbs on top and begins to kiss you again. He then moves down towards your neck. "Mm Mark." You moan when he finds your sweet spot. Mark abuses the spot cause you to nonstop moan. Mark then moves his hand down and rubs you through your dress and underwear. "Mm M-mark stop t-teasing." "Ok if you say so." He then rips off your dress and bra. You gasp and he smirks. "Be careful what you wish for baby." He says in his really deep voice. That alone makes you wet and Mark notices. "Someones excited." He says seeing the wet spot in your underwear. You blush and look away. Mark chuckles slightly and begins to remove his clothing. 'How does someone who play video games all the time stay so fit.' You think seeing his tone chest and abs. "You like what you see." He says. You smirk and nod. He climbs back on top fully naked. You were too busy admiring his body you didn't how big he is. 'Just wow.' You thought. "Now thats not fair someone still has clothes on." You blush and he slowly pulls of your underwear. Mark then aligns himself at your entrance. "You ready baby?" You nod he slowly pushes himself in. You wince at the pain. Mark stops for a minute for you to get adjusted. You nod after awhile and he begins to thrust. "Mm Mark." "You like that baby." "Yes i do. Faster." Mark obeys and begins thrust faster. You moans get louder and Mark grunts. "Mark im gonna-" you get cut off by your climax. Mark climaxes soon after. He collapses next you. He cuddles you a kisses your forehead. "I love you so much." "I love you too Mark." You say as you both fall asleep.