Snow day with TMNT

You had no school today because of all the snow that has been coming down lately so what better way to spend a day off than with your best friends. Only problem is was kinda hard to find of manhole with two feet of snow on the ground, so you had to do a little searching after a while you maaged to find one, dig it out, and climb in. When you managed to get to the lair it was like the sun. The guys mustve had the heat on like 90 degrees. Most likely because they're coldblooded. You immediately took of your coat and jacket started to look for the guys. You started in the kitchen to find Mikey making his famous pizza noodle soup. "Hey mikester wanna go play in the snow?" "That sounds fun never played in the snow before." This left you speechless "So you mean for fifteen years you guys never set foot in snow?" "Nope" "Well we have to change that!" You grab his hand "Lets go get your brothers. You go to the lab next. "Hey D wanna go play in the snow?" Mikey says as soon as he sets foot in the lab. Donnie turns around with a raised eyeridge. "What?" "You wanna play in the snow like have snowball fights and stuff?" You say "I would love to but im kinda busy righ-" "Nope no excuses." You grab his hand to go find the others. Donnie didn't even refuse he knew better than to pick a fight with you. Next was Leo in the dojo. He was meditating and neither Mikey or Donnie wanted to snap him out of it. You sigh and walk over to Leo. "Leo" you whisper "Wanna play in the snow?" You say as you get closer. You go to tap his shoulder but as soon as you do you felt yourself being pinned to the ground. You look up to see two blue eyes staring back at you. "(Y/n) what did i tell you about interrupting me while im meditating." He says as he gets off you. "I just wanted to snow if you wanted to go outside with us?" "Like in the snow?" "Yep!" "Sure." "Yay! Now lets go get mr grumpy pants!" You run to raphs room to find him asleep with spike on his plastron. 'Aww' you thought. You pull out your phone and snap a quick pic. You put your phone away and procede to poke the sleeping turtle. "What" he mumbles in his sleep. "You wanna play outside?" "No" he says as he rolls over knocking spike off. You caught before he hit the floor. "Well thats no way to treat your pet Raph. His eyes shot open he jumped up and grabbed spike. "Oh my gosh im so sorry spike it will never happen again!" He looks up to see you smirking at him. "Whatever ill come." You walk out to see the other brothers at the couch. You almost forgot, what are they supposed to wear. "I'll be right back guys!"You soon return with a bunch of pants, sweat shirts, jackets, coats, and gloves, and threw them at the guys. "Put those on so you wont be cold." Once they were done you had the biggest smile on your face. "C'mon lets go!" You say running out the lair. "Hey (y/n) what about the people?" Leo asks. "No one in they right mind would come out during a time like this its practically a ghost town." You opened the manhole and climb out with the guys coming out soon after. They all had a looked of awe on their face, only to have snowballs thrown at their face. The look of awe turned into a look at shock. "SNOWBALL FIGHT!" You shouted as you picked up another. The guys quickly caught on. It was kinda hard to have a snowball fight with ninjas but it was fun none the less. Then you, Leo and Raph built a snowman while Mikey and Donnie made snowangels. You guys soon decided to go back and have a nice cup of hot coco. Best snow day ever!