*Requested* Sonic x reader 4

You just told Sonic you were pregnant and theres a silence between yall. You didn't know whether to run or just cry from Sonic silence. 'Is he not happy?' You thought. Just as you were beginning to get depressed Sonic grins. "This is amazing!" You were shocked by the sudden happiness coming from the blue hedgehog. "R-really?" "Yeah!" He says coming over, picking you up and spinning you around. "I'm going to be a father!!" You giggle at his antics. You were just happy he was happy. "Omg he have to tell the others." That made you nervous. "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure c'mon." He says grabbing your hand and pulling you downstairs. Everyone was still playing video games when Sonic walks in front of everyone. "Sonic move I can't see the tv." Knuckles says. "No i have great news." "Can't it wait until later." Shadow says growling. "No." Sonic then turns around and unplugs the tv. "Hey!" Everyone said in unison. "C'mon i really need to tell you something." "Ok Sonic tell us what you need to say." Rouge says. Sonic grabs your hand and pulls you in front of everyone. "Well you know how me and (y/n) has been going out for awhile." They nod their head in agreement. "Well we just took the next step in our relationship." "YOUR GETTING MARRIED?!" Tails squeaked. "Not exactly." "Well what is it?" "Well (y/n)'s pregnant." Sonic says giving your hand a squeeze. You look around to see nothing but shocked faces. You blush and look down. "Thats great!" You look up to see Rouge walking over and giving both of yall a hug. "Yeah congrats." Knuckles says walking over and patting Sonic on his back. "Cool I'm no longer going to be the youngest." Tails says grinning. Shadow just nods and smirk. "Yeah its cool. I'm going to be Dad." "Yeah but you know there going to hardships right?" Rouge says. You start to freak out just realizing all you guys are going to have to go through. Your breathing starts to become uneven. "Hey (y/n) are you ok?" All you do is nod. "You guys know your going to need money for baby supplies, baby classes, and you guys are just kids your-" you didnt let Tails finish before you left the room and walk to Sonics. You close the door and lock it before laying on his bed. This left everyone confused. "Whats wrong with (y/n)?" Shadow says. "I don't know." Sonic says leaving the room and trying to find out whats wrong. He comes to his room and tries to open it to see its locked. *knocks* "(y/n) its me please let me in." No response. "Please i just wanna talk about this we have to work together." Still no response. "Please and you do know its my room right?" He hears a slight giggle and his room door opens. "Hey are you ok? You just left out of nowhere." You grab his hand and lead him to his bed. You both sit down and face each other. "I'm fine its just I don't know how we are going to do this Tails is right we are just kids ourselves and no we have to take care of another. And money is a problem too we don't have jobs. And what about eggman what if he comes aro-" you get cut off by Sonic placing his lips on yours and kissing you. You guys pull away and look into each others eyes. "(Y/n) please calm down we ate going to get through this. We have plenty of friends to help us out with the kid or if eggman comes around." You smile and look down. Sonic grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "I love you so much and there isn't anyone I would rather be the mother of my child." "I love you too Sonic."