Shadow x reader

You and shadow, were having a card game/ video game marathon and you were currnetly winning in a game of uno. "Catch shadow." You said throwing a grape at him which he easily caught in his mouth. "Thanks" he muttered. So far you had one card left while poor shadow had six. Now it was your turn and you had one that matches the pile so you won. "Yay i won!" You said doing a victory dance. Shadow couldn't even get mad because your dance was too cute so he just smiled. "I'll be right back shads" you say running up the stairs. Shadow just shakes his head and waits for you to come back. Soon enough the door bell rings and he gets up to answer it only for it to be the blue blur. "Hey shadow how are you?" "Peachy why are you here?" "I was in the area and wanted to see what your were doing." Sonic says walking in "So whatcha doing?" "Nothing" "Really?" "No i hanging out with (y/n)" "Oh (y/n) huh the one who had you go all soft." "IM NOT SOFT" shadow says growling. "Whatever you say imma go so you can hang out with your girlfriend." "She's not my girlfriend" shadow mumbles. Sonic chuckles as he walks out the door. "Hey shadow i'm back" you say as you come back down the stairs. "Lets continue our game." You say re piling up the cards. "fine" he says sitting back down. Before you started you crawl over to shadow and kiss his cheek. "I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend." Shadow stares at you with wide eyes however you go back to shuffling the cards like nothing never happened leaving shadow with a blush stained on his cheeks.