*Requested* Donnie x reader x Mikey Lemon 2

You felt bad leaving Donnie and Mikey like that so you decided today you were going to finish what you started. Little did you know Donnie and Mikey already planned on doing that. You arrive at the lair to see its completely empty. "Um any turtles here?" You say as you begin to walk around the lair. The kitchen no, their rooms no, the lab no. There is only one place you haven't looked and it was the dojo. "Of course they could be training." You say as you walk to towards the dojo. You peek your head in the dojo to see its also empty. You huff and walk in. "Where is everyone?" "Leo and Raph went training with Splinter." You jump at the sound of the voice and turn around to see Donnie smirking. "Hey Donnie what about Mikey?" "Right here." You turn to see Mikey coming from behind the tree also smirking. "So what do you guys plan on doing today?" Right after you answer your answer question you are tackled onto the ground with Donnie on top. "We plan on doing you today." He says as he bites his lips. You blush 'wow that was sexy' Donnie smirks then smashes his lips onto yours. As you kiss you feel Donnies hands explore every part of your body. You moan lightly into kiss and you deepen it. Donnie lifts you up and takes off your shirt and unclips your bra. He then continues to kiss you. You feel other hands move towards your chest and begin to massage them. You moan slightly louder this time. You then feel the hands being replaced by lips leaving kisses and bites all over your chest. You arch your back enjoying the feeling. The hands move down your body and remove your pants then begin to rub your through your underwear. "Mm s-stop t-teasing." You say begin kisses. Mikey smirks and rips off your underwear. You gasp when he places a large finger inside of you and begins to thrust it. You gasp even louder when he places and another. You were about to climax when Mikey pulled his fingers out. You whimper missing the feeling. You guess the guys grew impatient because when you looked up both guys had their members out and Donnie placed himself at your entrance. 'Omfg they are huge.' You nod and Donnie slowly inserts himself. You gasp and throw your head back. He slowly thrusts back and forth. "Donnie faster." You moan out. He nods and begins to move faster and moan louder with each thrust. You hear a whimper and look over at Mikey. You smirk and motion Mikey to come over. Once he is over your grab his member and begin to move your hand up and down as he groans. You smirks and move faster. Mikey is now a groaning mess. After about 10 minutes everyone climaxes. Donnie picks you up bridal style and takes you to his room. He places you in his bed as you fall asleep. He and Mikey both climb in next to you. They place a kiss on your forehead and fall asleep also.