*Warning Lemon* Teagan x Shadow the hegehog

( I have been requested to write a lemon read with caution) 

Teagan POV:  I was currently reading a book in the park enjoying the cool breeze and warm weather. It's just one of the things I do to relax all the stress out of my body. After readng a couple of more pages from my book my phone buzzed. I look down to see it's from Shadow. 'What could he want I thought he was at work' I open my phone to see the message. "Hey whenever your done what your doing can you come home?" 

"Why?"

"Just do it"' I knew better than to argue with him so I decide to walk home. I'm kind of irritated since I was enjoying the outdoors only to be called to go back inside. This better be good. I decide to walk the long way to get some extra outdoor mintues to myself to only to get anotheer message from Shadow. 'Ugh what now' 

' Your taking to long I'm getting impatient'

'Well your going have wait a couple of more minutes I had to walk home'

'>:("

':P" I place my phone in my pocket as I pick up speed don't want to make him madder than he already is. I arrive to my door after a couple of minutes. I check my phone to see it's only been 15 minutes since he first texted me. He is so impaitent. You unlock the door only to enter a pitch black house. I squint my eyes trying to find a light source only to be grabbed by someone. I shriek only to have my mouth covered and pinned on the wall. I look and see two rudy eyes, and calm down a little since i know it's shadow. "What took you so long?" He growls "I only took 15 minutes." "15 minutes too long." "So? What are you going to do about it?" "I'm going to punish you." "Punish me? we're not in kin-" Before I could finish my statement Shadow roughly kissed me. 'Oh so that kind of punishment' I think as I kiss back. Shadow grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist. I decide to tease shadow by grinding into his lower area. "Don't do that" He growls. He then walks to his room and places me on his bed. He immeditaly goes back to kissing me, he licks my lips asking for permission which i gladly decline to mess with him. He growls and grabs my butt harshly. I gasp as he darts his tougue into my mouth. We going into an all out war which he ends up winning. He explores my mouth and I run my hand up his leg and grab his tail twirling it in my finger. Moans and groans were filling the room. I guess Shadow got impaitent again because he just took off all of my clothes in a blink of an eye. "Really?'' "You were taking to long." He says as he dives to my neck leaving hickeys and lovebites everywhere. All of a sudden a feel pain and pleasure in my lower area. 'He could atleast given me a warning'I think as he starts to thrust causing me to quietly moan. "I want to scream my name" Shadow says as he goes faster. "S-shadow" I say just above a whisper. "Not loud enough louder" "Shadow" "Louder!" "SHADOW!" I scream as we both climax. Shadow pulls out as we lay together and fall asleep.