*Requested* Trenderman x reader 2 lemon

Time went by fast when you were with Trendy. Before you know it you guys were together a day everyday. And you loved every minute of it. He gave you great pointers on clothes and what's up with the latest fashion. Hey if you're are going to be one of the few girls in the house why not look your best. And you also wanted to look you're best for Trendy too. So while on a shopping date one day you decided to get an outfit Trendy most certainly will enjoy and some few other things. You walked out of the store with a huge smile on your face. The smile never goes away as you walk to the back of the mall of wait for Trendy. After a while he soon teleports next you. You see him eyeing your bag. You smirk and place it behind your back. "So whatcha get hun?" "You'll see." You say with a wink. You see slight confusion on his face and but he teleports ya'll to the mansion anyway. Y'all get there to see its completely empty. "Where is everyone?" You ask. "Slender took them on a killing spree. You nod in understanding. "Well I'm going to take a nap." He says as he kisses your forehead and teleports away. You smile looking at your items. "Well tonight is going to be a fun night. You wait awhile to make sure Trendy is in a deep sleep. You quietly and quickly make your way up the stairs. You peek into the guest room to see Trendy sprawled out on the bed. It always amazed you Slender was able to find a bed that Trendy would fit it. You shake your head getting back to what you were doing. You pull out some handcuffs and proceed to lock his hands in the handcuff and connect them to the bed. You then decided to change before he wakes up. Trendy wakes up from a good nap and soon realizes he cannot move his hands. Before he could try to do anything the bathroom door opens to reveal you in very sexy lingerie. Now his train of thought is thrown out the window. He could easily teleport away but hes too distracted by you. "Hey Trendy." You purr slowly walking forward. "H-hey (y-y/n." He says both nervous and intrigued and what you're going to do. "Awe is the big boy nervous." You say as you crawl on top. You run your hand up his leg, over his member and on his chest. You felt his hips buckle as you ran your hand over his package. You smirk and smash your lips onto where his lips would be. But something happened you didn't expect. And mouth formed and he began to kiss back. 'This just got more interesting' you think. As you kiss you realize you cant take his shirt off cause his hands are handcuffed. 'Hes so going to kill me for this later.' You think as you rip his shirt off. He gasps and you can feel the glare despite having no eyes. You smile innocently and kiss him again while you feel every muscle and curve of his upper body. Trendy wants to be able to feel you but his hands are cuffed. You're so going to tease him about not just teleporting out of them. But you're kisses and body was distracting him too much. You then move down to his neck and you leave love bites and marks all over. He groans and leans his head back to give you more room. You lick his neck then begin to lick down his chest and his stomach. You stop at his pants and look at him. He blushes and looks away. You slid off his pants with your teeth. And you are met face to face with a giant bulge. 'Wow that might be some trouble later' you think as you rip off his boxers. His members stands at full attention. You smirk and give the tip and quick lick. He gasps and bucks his hips. You smile then proceed to put the whole thing in you mouth. You couldn't fit everything but most of it and Trendy wasn't complaing. "Ahh (y/n) god that feels nice." He says bucking his hips. He wants to run his hands through your hair and push your head down but he can't. "Ahh!" He says moaning and groaning. Before he could release he breaks the handcuffs and pops himself out of your mouth. He tears off your lingerie and places himself at your entrance. "Someones excited." "You have no idea." He says as he slams himself into you. "Ahh Trendy!"
You scream and moan. He loves hearing your beautiful moans. He continues to pound his huge member into you as you can't help but scream." "Ahh Trendy I'm c-close." "Me too hun." He says. You both climax after a few minutes. He pulls out and wraps you guys in his blanket. I love you Trendy." "I love you too (y/n)." He says wrapping his long arms around you and falling asleep.