*Requested* Mikey x reader 2

You were currently sitting the lair watching space heros with Leo while Raph sat on the couch and Donnie was in his lab. However Mikey was no where to be found, which made you a little worried but Raph assured you he was either with leatherhead or planning some pranks. That made you relax a little bit and you returned to watching your show. After awhile you slowly began to fall asleep. You were then suddenly awoken by ice cold water hitting your face, you sit with a very shocked and angry face to see a flash of green and orange run into the dojo. "Mikey" you growl. You get and squeeze out as much of the water you can from your shirt, then slowly make your way into the dojo. You don't know why he picked the dojo there isn't many places to hide so he will be an easy find. You enter the dojo to find it completely quiet, you strain your ears to hear any source of sound. You hear some slight giggling after a couple of moments. 'got cha' you think as you make your way over to the tree. You climb up as slowly and quietly as possible he is still a ninja. You make it to where Mikey is to see him looking down as if he was looking for you. Too bad your right behind him. You slowly make you way over until your right behind him. '3 2 1-' "Boo!" Mikey yelps and falls out of the tree, lucky for him he lands on his back. As for you your currently laughing your butt off at what just happen. You climb down the tree still laughing as you make your way over to him. "Not funny" He says pouting still laying on the floor. "Yeah it was that's why I'm laughing duh" You say wiping the tears from your eyes. You then feel yourself fall down on top of Mikey. "Hey!" "You mess with the ninja you get the nunchucks." You giggle at Mikey's little line. He is just so cute sometimes. You couldn't help but lean down and kiss  him. Mikey is shocked at first by sudden kiss but kisses back. When you pull back Mikey has the biggest smile on his face that could rival both Jeff the Killer and the Joker's smile. "What was the for?" "What i can't kiss my cute boyfriend?" "No just wasn't expecting that." He says as he pulls you in for another kiss. You guys are practically making out on the floor when his brothers decide to come in for a random  practice. They all freeze once they see you guys. Raph awkwardly coughs. You guys look up to see him brothers looking down at y'all, both of your faces light up bright red. "I see y'all are having fun but we would like to practice if you don't mind." Raph says practically pulling y'all apart. Then Donnie comes over "Yeah as much as we would love to see y'all kiss and stuff we have to train." Then of course fearless leader joins in. "So for now (y/n) you sit on the side while we practice." You stick your tongue out at them and sit. It seemed like their practice was going on forever  and the worst part was everytime they would land a hit on Mikey or tackle him they would look over at you with a smug face. Which you return with a glare and a growl. After awhile you had enough. You got up grabbed Mikey kissed him in front of his brothers and punch all of them in their arms. "Hey!" "Don't hey me you jerks y'all knew what you were doing" "C'mon Mikey lets go play some video games?" "Ok." "Wait there is a new space heros coming on!" You turn and look at Leo if looks could kill Leo wouldn't be standing any longer. Leo shrinks down and takes a few steps back. "Nevermind" "Thats what I thought" You say as you grab Mikeys hand and walk out. Mikey then kisses your cheek. "I have the best girlfriend in the world." You smile and kiss his cheek back. That night you guys had a nice night of video games and kissing here and there. What a night.