*Requested* Sonic x reader 2

It's been a while since you seen the brave blue hedgehog named Sonic you wondered when you would see him again. You sighed thinking you may end up not seeing him again and you did kind of like him. 'You just met the guy and you already starting you like him.' You scolded yourself "Yeah I did just met him and all." "Who are you talking to?" A sudden voice says next to you. You shriek and turn around to come face to face with Sonic. "Omg Sonic hey you scared him and no one just thinking out loud." "Oh ok so are you doing anything else than talk to yourself." He says smirking. "Nope actually just walking got nothing else to do." You say shrugging your shoulders. "Ooh you can come to my place and meet some of  my friends." "Really?" "Yeah c'mon." He says grabbing your hand and pulls you towards his house. You had to remind multiple times you don't run as fast as him though. You finally get the house to see a giant yellow plane with a small fox working on it. 'Aww he is so cute' It took every ounce of your body to not run over there and give him the biggest hug you can. "Hey tails." The small fox now known as Tails looked up from what he was doing and smiled. "Hey Sonic." He says wiping his arm on his face leaving some grease on his cheek. 'Awww!' "Who's your friend?"  "Oh I wanted to introduce her to everyone at the same time where are they?" "They were looking for chaos emeralds they should be back soon." "Oh ok i guess in the mean time you can meet (Y/n)." he turns to you "This is my best friend Tails he is really smart and can build anything and everything." "Cool." You say giving him a smile. "Nice to meet you Tails." You then hear multiple voices come toward the voices. You turn to see many others multi-colored animals walk up to you. So far you see a red, black and red, pink, white, and purple." "Hey guys." Sonic says "I want you to meet someone." he says pushing in front of everyone. You shrink down at the sudden attention. "Hi I'm (y/n). I'm Sonic's friend." "You mean girlfriend" You hear a voice say causing you to blush. "Yeah she's cute Sonic." "Did you ask her out?" "No one asks out Sonic except me." "Shut up Amy." "Guys! Calm down she's my friend and I just wanted to her to meet my friends if that's ok with y'all." They all quiet down. "Now introduce yourselves." "Knuckles"  " Shadow" "Amy" You noticed she seemed to be glaring at you but you ignore it. "Blaze" "Silver." "Nice to meet you all." They all nod and go do their own things. You decide to do the same and  you decide to go sit on the roof. You go up to see it has a nice breeze and with a even nicer view. You close your eyes enjoying it when you feel a presence next to you. You open them to see Sonic sitting down next to you. You smile and return to what you were doing. "You don't seem to do much do you?" You giggle "I guess not. Maybe you don't just sit down and enjoy the moment rather than run to the next thing." You say shrugging you shoulders. "Maybe." He says laying down on the roof and looking up at the night sky. You do the same. "See isn't this nice and relaxing." "Yeah I guess so." You close your eyes again listening to the sounds of nature. Sonic rolls to his side and looks at you. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. He takes a deep breath and opens his mouth again "Hey (y/n)." "Yeah" you say eyes still closed. "So you know how everyone was asking if you were my girlfriend."  "Yeah." You say opening your eyes and facing him. "Well do you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Really?" You are completely shocked "Yeah." "Sure." You say with a smile. "Great." Sonic says with a huge grin. Sonic then pulls you over towards his so y'all are cuddling under the stars. You guys stay like this until you begin to fall asleep. Right before you fall asleep Sonic kisses you on the forehead "Goodnight (y/n)" he says. That was going down as one of your best day ever.