*Requested* Robin x reader

You lived in the Titans tower for over a year now and life couldn't be any better. You have one of the nicest and cutest boyfriends in the world and your friends accept you for who you are. You were living the life. Whats your power you may ask well its the power to mimick other peoples power and abilities just by looking at how they use them. So pretty much you can have any power in the world. Cool right? Anyway you were currently sitting in the living room playing video games with beastboy and cyborg while raven watched. Starfire and Robin were out on lookout to see if any badguy was lurking. "You guys are so going down." You say moving Toad up to first place. As you can see you guys are playing MarioKart. "Oh I'm not going down that easily." Cyborg says as he throws a red shell at you. "No so fast Cy." You say pulling out a banana just in time to block it causing Cyborg to pout in defeat. "I got this Cyborg." Beastboy says pulling out a blue shell. Your eyes widen as you try to finish the race as fast as possible, your only a few feet away when you hear the dreaded beeping of the shell. Only to get hit with it seconds later knocking you off the track. "Ahhh why?!?" You say getting pulled back onto the track only to see both beastboy and Cyborg cross the finish line. You throw your remote and pout while they laugh and hi-five each other. "Congrats." You say standing up and walking to the kitchen. You grab a glass of water when your commincator goes off. You run out to living to see everyones else going off too. You all look at each other and run out the door. You watch beastboy then turn into a cheetah. You and beastboy run after cyborgs car while raven flies overhead. You guys arrive to the source of the beeping. You run in the place to find starfire trying to fight off a bunch of guys while Robin is knocked out and bleeding a lot. The others rush over to help starfire while you run over Robin. You see he has many cuts and bruises. You pick him up and run back to the tower. You feel bad for leaving the others but Robin needs alot of help hopefully they will understand. When you arrive to the tower to rush up the stairs and put Robin in his bed, then go to the bathroom to grab medicenes and bandages. You go back to see Robin sleeping but with a pained expression. You feel awful that you could've helped. You see he has many cuts all over his chest so you have to remove his shirt. You blush knowing you've never seen him shirtless before. You grab a pair of scissors and cut off his shirt. You blush even more seeing his toned chest and abs. You shake your head and return to work. You grab some alchol and put some on a rag and dab it on some cuts. You hear Robin hiss as he stirs into consciousness. He slowly opens his eyes and groans. "Whats going on?"
he says looking around. He looks up at you "(y/n)?" "Hey hero boy." You grabbing the rag and returning to what your doing. He hisses as the alchol touches his cuts. "Lets just say you had a bad fight." You hear him sigh. "What kind of leader gets beat up and have to have his team bail him out." "Hey do not talk about yourself like that your not invicible you have off days. So you can learn from those mistakes and improve. Your not perfect and i love you for that ok?" "Ok." You go back to cleaning his cuts only to be pulled on top of him. You gasp and look at him. "I love you so much you know that?" You nod your head. He kisses you as you kiss back. He has never kissed you like this before and you were enjoying every second of it. After awhile you roll off of him and cuddle next to him. "I love you hero." He smiles and kisses your forehead, as you both fall asleep.