*Requsted* Deadlox reader

"Wow" was the the only thing you could think of when walked through the door (of some kind of convention) "Theres a lot of people here how am i supposed to be able to find my way around?" You look around trying to find some kind of map but there was a bunch of people blocking each one. "Ugh I'm never going to find where i need to go." You huff in defeat. As you try to look at the map again you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turn around almost faint. Your favorite youtuber in the world is standing right in front of you." "D-deadlox." He chuckles lightly. "Yeah thats me. Nice to meet a fan." "Yeah its nice to meet you too." You say blushing. He chuckles again "Well i saw you were struggling to see the map maybe i could help. Where do you need to go?" "Um wanted to go to the one-on-one gaming center." "Ok i know exactly where that is come on." He says grabbing your hand. You blush immediately. 'Omg he's grabbing my hand.' You guys get to the center to see many people already there. 'Yeah might be awhile before i play anything' "Yeah so here you go." "Thanks for helping me." "Of course anything for a fan and ill see you around." With that he waves and walks off. You turn back and sigh. 'Well let the waiting begin' You were in the line for about an hour before you were next. 'Finally! I wonder who ill be playing with. I wish it was deadlox but he seemed to not be part of this' "Next you hear." "Yay." You silently celebrate then walk in. You couldn't believe your eyes there was Deadlox sitting there ready to play Minecraft. "Wait what?" "Well i said ill see you around." "I didnt think you meant here." "Well here i am." You giggle "whatever wheres the controller." "One the chair ready for some minecraft?" "I was born ready." Yall play minecraft for awhile switching from survival to creative and having a build off and you ended up winning but it was short lived until the man tells your time is up. "Awe really?" "Yes" he say. You and deadlox both look sad. "That was very fun." "Yeah it was." "You know what stick around until closing time and ill meet you then." "For what?" "You'll see." You giggle "Ok" you walk out excited for closing time. The rest of the day couldn't go by any slower you were just excited to see deadlox again. You saw the crowds getting smaller and smaller which told you closing time was near. There were a few stragglers but other than that it was pretty empty. You look around trying to see deadlox anywhere but couldnt seem to see him. 'Maybe he forgot and went home' you think sadly. Then two hands grabbed your shoulders. You shriek and turn around and there deadlox was laughing his butt off. "Thanks for that" "Welcome." He says wiping the tear out of his eye. "Omg anyway is there a reason you wanted me to stay here." "Yeah we had alot of fun together and your such a pretty girl i was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime maybe even appear in a video or two." 'Woah is this really happening.' You think in complete shock. "Hello." He says waving his hand in your face. "O-oh sorry but yeah i would like that very much." "Great well heres my number text me whenever." He saying winking and walking out. You blush and look down. 'Omg this is deadlox's number.' Yeah today was a great day for you.