Trapped in FNAF with TMNT 4

You felt like this was the end. You were going to die in a video game. You thought you had so much more life to leave. You didn't even get to tell your turtle you liked him. More streams fell down your face. But soon a voice in your head was telling you to get up and keep fighting. This was not the end and you have a whole life to live. This gave you sudden burst of energy. You to able to get up slowly but efficiently. Your head was still pounding but you knew  you had to get you and your friends out of this hellhole. You wobble over to the stairs again and straining your ears to hear any sound of Goldie. But luckily nothing. You were able to make it to the door without a single sign of him. You try to open it door but it wouldn't budge. "You have to be kidding me." You mumble. "This is going to make my head hurt so much." You say as you begin to slam into the door with your whole body. The door flies off of its hinges after a couple of hits. But when you walk into the next room you eyes widen in horror. There Leo was but Freddy was trying to stuff him into a suit. Leo continued to struggle but his attempts were noneffective against the bear. "LEO!" You shout.  He looks at you in surprise and sadness.  He seems like he has just given up. "(y/n) just run save yourself please." You couldn't believe what you were hearing he was just giving up not like the him at all. You shake your head and look around for some type of weapon. You spot a crow bar by a spare head. You quickly grab it and run back towards the demonic bear. You jam it into his back and pull out some wires. Freddy stops just before putting Leo into the suit. He begins to spazz out and you see his eyes go dark as he powers down. Leo looks shocked but relieved. He runs over and hugs you with all his might. You didn't care if it kinda hurt you were just happy he was ok. "Thank you so much." He says with tears brimming his eyes. You pull back and look into his eyes "You don't have thank me you would have done the same for me." He nods. "Come on lets go save your brothers." He saw the sense of determination in your eyes and it gave him hope. "I couldn't have said it better myself." He says and you both run out the room in search of his brothers. You guys run out and her foxy singing and someone whimpering. "Raph." Leo says. "Let's go." You say and you make your way to pirates cove. You slowly pull back the purple curtain. You gasp as you see Raph gagged by his own mask with many cuts scattered around his body. You grow angry at the sight. "If I see that damn fox." Raph spots you and begins to frantically shake his head trying to tell you to leave. You shake your head back at him. You crouch down when you hear footsteps coming back. "You ready for some more matey?" You hear Foxy says and Raph mumbles behind his mask in response. You nod to Leo as he nods back . Leo jumps up and before Foxy could say anything Leo drops kick him right in the chest. Foxy flies back and Leo runs over to him while you run over to Raph  and untie him and ungag him. He leaps up to help Leo but falls down due to the pain of all the cuts he has received. You wrap his arm around your shoulder. "Don't press yourself." You look back at Leo who was tearing out Foxy's cords with white eyes. He turns back to you guys and his eyes go back to their ocean blue selves. He runs over to Raph and takes him off of you and places him on himself. 'Two down two to go.' You think. "HELP ME PLEASE!" You hear and you knew instantly it was Mikey. "Guy let's go." You say running to the source of the sound. You guys run into the kitchen but see no Mikey. "Mikey where are you?!" You heard pounding coming from somewhere but you don't know where." "(y/n) he's in there!" Raph exclaims pointing towards the oven. You turn and see Mikey's hand pounding against the screen. "Oh my god!" You shout running over and pulling the oven door open and yanking out Mikey. He had obvious burn marks on his legs and arms and probably dehydrated as well. He's crying since he's in alot of pain and very shaken up. "C'mon buddy you're ok now we're almost out of here." You say pulling him up and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. 'I really hope Donnie isn't in bad shape or we're never gonna be able to defend ourselves.' You think looking back at your battered and bruised friends. Your thoughts are interrupted by a scream. "Donnie." You whisper under you breath. "Come on guys  lets go save Donnie." Leo says. You guys quickly make your way to the last room where the screaming was coming from. You burst in and see Bonnie cutting in Donnie's outer bicep. You see Donnie react in nothing but pain. You sit Mikey down by the door and turn back towards the bunny. "Hey leave him alone!" Bonnie stops and turns to you. "Oh the little girl got past Goldie. I don't know how you did but I don't care I'll be the one the take care of you after this turtle." "Don't lay another hand on him" You say through gritted teeth. "Oh what are you gonna do huh? protect him." chuckles. "You make me laugh." He suddenly jabs the knife back into Donnie's arm making him shout out in pain. "Oh you messed with the wrong one rabbit." You say running over to the table grabbing a giant knife and running over to Bonnie and slicing off one of his arms. "What have you done?!" He says looking at his severed arm on the ground. He grows angry and runs towards you. You stand your ground ready to fight. But before he could do anything a knife flew from across the room and into his head. Bonnie freezes in places then falls in the ground motionless. You look up to see Donnie smiling sheepishly as he finishes making his way off the table. "He shouldn't have left a knife on the table." He simply states walking over. You smile wide and run over to Donnie and hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad your ok." You say into his shoulder. "Me too." Then you guys hear Mikey groan. "Mikey are yo ok?!" Donnie says running over to his little brother. "He's got second degree burns and is dehydrated." He states. "Will he be ok?" You say worried about him. "Yeah he'll heal.""Great." You say smiling thinking this will all work out. Leo and Raph walk in afterwards. "Guys where were you?" You say just realizing their absent. "Raph got weak so i got him some food from the kitchen hopefully to compensate for the blood lose." "Leo! Raph!"  Donnie says running over and checking them over. "Come on guys let's get out of here." Leo says. You guys nod. Donnie picks Mikey up and you guys make your way back to the office. You arrive to see it empty of animatronics. You sigh in relief. Donnie places Mikey in the chair while Leo places Raph in the corner.  "What now (y/n)?" Donnie asks. "Maybe if we make it to 6 AM we will be released." "I really hope so." Leo says. "Oh you won't be going anywhere." You hear a demonic deep voice say. "Golden Freddy." You hiss. As if on you on cue he pops front of you. You, Donnie, and Leo fall back in surprise. "I'm having too much fun with my little toys and there's no way imma let you go that easily." he says with a smirk. He snaps his finger as you hear footsteps come down the hall. You see Bonnie and Foxy come in the left door. Then Chica and Freddy came in the right door. You, Donnie, and Leo got into fighting stances. This was going to be the fight of your lives.