*Requested* Human! Toy Freddy x reader

You were on your way to the pizzeria again for another shift at Fazbear Pizzeria. You loved going here all the time when you were little and working here as a young adult just brought back old memories. Even though it was scary the first nights with killer animontronics trying to kill you but it had its ups like Toy Freddy. ~Flashback~ you were sitting in your desk praying for 6am to come sooner, if you anymore scared you were sure you would've pissed your pants. You flash the hallway only to see Toy Freddy in the hallway almost inside the room. You shriek and pull down your freddy mask. You see T.F walking into your room and morph into a person. He walks over to you and pulls off the mask. "You aren't fooling anyone sweetheart i saw you put it on." "Are y-you going to k-kill m-me." "Of course not couldn't kill someone like you i feel something special inside of you so i'll keep you alive." "Thank you." "Anytime but just try to stay alive i would like to see you again." "Ok" ~End of Flashback~ You and T.F became the best of friends you try to do this job as much as you can so you can see him. With you being friends with T.F he somehow convinced all the new/toy animontronincs to not kill you. You didn't even have to wind the music box anymore. However the old ones were another story. Since the old ones kinda resented the new ones they didn't even try to listen to T.F if anything they tried even harder to kill you. But with it being 6 against 5(golden freddy) they had some trouble. You were looking through the cams only to see all the olds ones have left their spot. Your flash the hallway to see Foxy, and Freddy. You check the vents to see Bonnie and Chica. You shriek and pull down the mask. You see all of them advance toward you. You are practically shaking in your seat, you close you eyes waiting for your death to come. You hear thumps and clashes. You open to eyes to see the new ones pinning down the old ones. You soon felt yourself being picked up only to look down and see Toy Freddy. You were still too scared to speak so you just let him carry you away. When he stopped he was somewhere far away. He put you down and turned in to a person again. "Hey you ok?" "Yeah since I'm not dead" you said with a slight smile. T.F did not find it funny. "(Y/n) i was worried they were going to kill you I don't what i would do if they did. I just wanted to tell you that i love you and I'll protect you no matter what." He says as he leans in and kisses you softly. You couldn't do anything but return it. He deepens it by grabbing you waist. You tug on his curly brown hair. He lowers his head and kisses your neck. You moan and continue to kiss him. He pulls away as stares into your eyes. "I love you (y/n)." "I love you too Toy Freddy."