Little Girl

Did you really need a quirk to become a hero? As long as you're smart and determined anything is possible right? That Kacchan had no idea what he was talking about. He could still grow up to be a hero without a quirk. That's right it doesn't matter he's just being a big bad bully.

The boy was so small. So frail. His hair was bigger than his body but definitely not bigger than his heart or spirit. He was so determined to become a hero no matter what. He wanted to be just like his idol.

He was too busy living in his own little world, throwing his head back and laughing just like his own idol to notice the green ugly sludge villain emerging from the sewer. The villain needed a skin suit. A body.

Everything was cold and he couldn't get an ounce of oxygen in. His body was weakening. He tried to grab onto the villain but you can't physically grab a liquid without it slipping right past your fingers. He was dying. This couldn't possibly be the end of his story.

"H-hey," you whimpered, "l-let him go, please can't you see he's scared," you begged placing your backpack on the floor, bringing your hands up to surrender. "He's dying! Please!" Your hands were shaking with your whole body trembling to match.

"Oh a little girl just what I needed," the villain called out. The boy in his hold was slipping in and out of consciousness with his body going limp in his hold. "Sorry kid can't afford any witnesses," he saw how little and scared you looked. Poor thing even dropped her backpack. "Don't worry I'll make this quick," he said while walking over to you mockingly holding an arm out.

Just a little closer. That's all you needed him to do.

"Please d-don't hurt me!" you cried out, tears pricking your eyes waiting to fall. You brought your shaky hands further out in front of you until he finally reached the distance you needed him to be. Perfect. You smiled crazily.

Massive air pressure shot out of your hands, as powerful as a tornado to break the villain apart until he no longer could hold his body. The green-haired boy fell to the ground, before blacking out and seeing a girl his age standing with a slight smirk on her face. You looked so fearless, so powerful.

"And don't call me a little girl again, bastard," you threaten while using cold air to freeze the villain's remains. You looked over to see the boy knocked out. He'd be fine he just needs to wake up and walk it off some.

"Oi," you gently shook him, "come on dude wake up," you patted his cheek repeatedly causing him to groan "I'm not giving mouth to mouth to a stranger so you better wake up."

"Huh?" he croaked out, "Wait a minute. Did you just save me?"

"Oh thank God you're alive, I was actually starting to think you needed mouth to mouth and I definitely don't know how to do that," you held the back of his head to sit him up.

"Wait but the villain!" he jumped out of your hold, sitting all the way up to look for the villain.

"He's frozen over there damn bastard almost killed you are you okay?" Your eyes scanned him for injuries. He was fine, a little shakey and maybe in shock but fine. He turned to you and finally saw you.

He blushed, "Y-yeah thanks," his eyes darted to the side looking everywhere but you.

Weird.

"I'm going to go call the cops do you have a cup or something to put him in, we should contain him before he melts out. I really don't feel like getting slime in my hair again," you frowned while trying to get the slime out of your hair that took way too long and looked too good to get dirty like this.

"Oh uh I can check my-"

"The sewer system here really is difficult but if I am correct you should be here! Sludge villain!" A tall man jumped from the sky landing a few feet away from the two of you, "Wait a minute where is he?"

"ALL MIGHT?!?" The boy called out in shock a little too loud for your liking.

"Are you two little ones okay? Wheres the villain he should be here?" The man asked while jogging over to the too of you, kneeling to reach the height of the both of you.

"He's over there frozen, make sure you get all of him including the shit in my hair," you called out, voice still filled with annoyance over your hair.

"You two kids handle him yourselves? Such courageous work! I can see you two would grow up to be outstanding heroes!" The blonde man yelled out.

"A-actually it was just her," the boy stuttered out clearly still in shock to see his idol right in front of him "she saved me." He motioned to you.

"Well, you little girl sure are quite the hero," he said while still smiling so hard you were convinced his cheeks had to be aching by now. He placed a hand on your shoulder while his eyes checked for any injuries.

"Call me a little girl again and you'll end up like him over there," you warned while slapping his hand off of your shoulder. Who does he think he is, you're not some baby you know how to take care of yourself you didn't need help. "Now pour that soda out and put the bastard in there before the ice melts." You pointed at his bag of groceries.

"HA HA HA," he laughed aloud, "such a colorful vocabulary!" he said while pouring the drinks.

"Wait he's frozen how can you move him into the bottles?" The timid boy asked.

"I'll just melt him," you said in an annoyed voice. You walked over and placed a hand in front of the iced villain allowing heat to escape and melt the ice while All Might scooped the villain up into the bottles. You both got the remains of the villain, "there you two have a nice day I'm going to go eat!"

"Wait!" the boy called out, jogging up to you "You uh, well you have some sludge still stuck in your hair," he pointed to your head.

"Shit thanks, uh wait I didn't catch your name," you said while allowing water to leave your hands to rinse the slime out.

"Izuku," he said "Izuku Midoriya."

"Okay Midoriya, be careful and try not to almost get killed again that would probably suck," you waved off to the men.

"Wait! What's your name?" he yelled out.

"Oh, it's y/n l/n."