Lecture Time

The ride to Hosu's general hospital was pretty long, especially when you have an Izuku pestering you to stay awake every five seconds. The boy kept his fingers on your wrist to check your pulse the whole way. He wouldn't even let you close your eyes for more than three seconds at a time.

Each and every one of you got your injuries checked and healed by the healers in the hospital. You were originally supposed to stay in the hospital room that was next to the boy's but Izuku had other plans as he yelled over and over at the staff, having to have Todoroki to calm him down.

As the late-night grew, and you were all good to sleep, you practically passed out from exhaustion. Still, you felt like you woke up every other hour when your mind would wander back to Stain's words or him running towards Izuku with the look to kill in his eyes.

Soon enough though early morning came as you all had new bandages to wake up to. You had one that went from your shoulder to elbow, a piece of gauze on your jaw, and your thigh wrapped up. Todoroki mostly had his cheek and arm wrapped since he was barely injured. Izuku had only his arm and leg while IIda looked like absolute shit.

"Did you sleep Midoriya?" Todoroki asked as you yawned overdramatically causing the boy next to you to laugh.

"No, not really." He answered as he slapped a hand that was trying to scratch your thigh.

"How about you y/n," Todoroki asked.

You stretched your arms until you plopped back onto the bed. "Like a baby. My quirk can really do a number on me though it's not like I had a choice if I wanted to sleep or not."

"Thinking about that fight now we did something pretty amazing," Izuku said as he brought your hospital shirt down to cover your slightly exposed stomach. "After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up, I was an easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted to."

You wouldn't dare let that happen. Not when you just found him.

You frowned as you turned your head to face him, "You know I wouldn't let that happen. Plus I don't think he was even trying to kill you, just get you out of the way."

"Yeah, it seems to me he let us all live on purpose. I'm impressed by you though, Iida. He was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall." Todoroki commented as you saw the pained expression Iida was wearing.

He shook his head, "That's not true I was-"

Suddenly the door opened revealing two of the pro heroes from last night. The older man spoke as they walked in, "Oh so the injured youngins are awake."

"Gran Torino!" Izuku said as you heard Iida gasped.

"You too, Manuel!"

Wait, if their mentors were here did that mean-

"Please don't tell me Endeavor is with you two." You sat up as you tried to look through the door's window for some annoying flames.

"He's not." Gran Torino asked in slight amusement.

You sighed in relief, "Oh thank God, I couldn't handle seeing him this early in the morning."

The man shook his head as you heard a small laugh escape his lips. "You must be y/n."

"How do you know me?" You said as you tilted your head.

"Y/n," Todoroki whispered as he covered his mouth, causing you to lean towards him. "Is that your secret grandfather or something?" He asked, being very serious.

You whispered back, "I don't think so-"

"This idiot over here always talked about you forever and I kept catching him texting you on the phone during our breaks." He would see the boy on the phone sending quick messages after every break and smiling, even sometimes blushing when he got a text back. After the man asked the boy what got him in a smiley mood, especially when he just got done beating the poor boy up, he responded by saying how he was texting you.