Not Going Anywhere

"Well, well, well." A deep robotic-like voice said from the shadows as you all whipped your heads to see. It was a man in all-black attire, two swords on his back with a few more daggers strapped to his thighs. The same attire from the USJ incident. "I can't believe this guy just got beat up by a couple of children." He laughed lowly.

"It's you!" You said as you tried to stand back up.

Izuku pulled you closer to him as he wrapped his arms around your waist, "Y/n stand down your hurt-" As he saw the man his breathing picked up as his ears ranged with your screams, mind flashing to the man hovering about with his knife dangerously too close to your neck.

"I'm just here for the retrieval of my friend here my buddies wanted him back. Man, you all did quite the number on him." He laughed as he readjust his mask. It was definitely from before. Now sporting an all-black mask with silver markings to dance across the mask and something to modify his voice. He took a few steps closer as Iida and Todoroki got back in their fighting stances.

"Get back!" Izuku growled as he gripped you tighter. "You take another step closer to us and I'll make sure you'll regret it!"

Iida and Todoroki began to make their way to him until he drew his sword, tautly waving it from side to side. "Uh uh uh. We wouldn't want another fight, will we? You all look so so sleepy too. It be too painfully easy, you see I like to savor my fights and this wouldn't be much fun."

He took another step as Iida yelled, "Get back your not taking him! We are putting him up so he can pay for his crimes!"

"Such a shame. He really was viable," the man shook his head as he glanced on his right seeing how Izuku had a tight grip on you, the anger behind Iida's eyes, Todoroki's hand twitching like he wanted to fight once more. "Sorry Stain but I can't afford to have my cover blown just yet." He turned on his heel as he started to walk away, whispering something into an earpiece before a portal appeared behind him.

"Wait-" you called out before he took another step. "Who even are you?" You whispered. Why did he only attack you that day? What did you ever do to him?

He laughed lowly as he brought his head over his shoulder, "No one important sweetheart." And just like that, he walked out the alleyway as you physically felt the stress leaving Izuku's body.

"We should tie him up and take his weapons before he wakes up," Todoroki commented as him and Iida made their way to look for any supplies.

Izuku moved your body to sit against the wall as he moved pieces of your hair that framed your face, "How you doing?" He whispered.

"On the verge of passing out but I'm good. You should really get off that leg." You joked as you saw his eyebrows furrowed when he tried to move.

He rolled his eyes lightly, "You're one to talk," He reached down by his leg where Stain had sliced his skin, tearing the remainder of his suit. "Here." He tied it just above your cut on your thigh before tearing another strip from his costume and placing it on your arm. "Let me tie this on you to slow the bleeding down. You just focus on staying awake for me okay?" He said as he saw how heavy your eyelids were and you were barely fighting to keep them open.

"Izuku your-" You mumbled still trying to weakly stop him from tearing his costume up more.

"It's fine. You are way more important than this suit." He smiled as he moved on to your hand.

You sighed overdramatically as you poked his peck, "Such a shame I thought you looked so hot in it."

He laughed softly, you always knew how to calm someone in stress. "You don't look too bad yourself. Tell your designer I personally said thank you. Actually, give him a kiss for me too, I think he'll love it." He teased.