Lover Boy

A/N: Check out my side stories fic too! Look at my profile!

Warning: Slight 16+ content at the "***" enjoy!

School went along as it usually did the next day. Izuku meeting you at the front gates. Iida getting on your nerves on purpose. Uraraka being the sunshine she is. Aizawa being grumpy. And of course, Izuku Midoriya was always trying to lay any kind of moves on you when no one was looking.

As the class finished up Aizawa made an announcement, "Alright, that's all for today. Remember there's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all constantly studying, right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck."

As soon as he closed the door, everyone began to panic. Mina and Denki were pouncing on each other yelling how they have no notes. Others were nervous because they're falling behind between training and studying. Mina even jumped on your back sobbing as she stressed herself out.

You never really had anything to worry about, most of school came easy to you. Especially when you have Izuku who was really smart and would help tutor you. Most of the time though.

"Hey, Y/n," Izuku called out to you as you peeled Mina off of you so she'll run and jump on Momo. "We should study together at my house!" He smiled.

You shook your head, "Every time we do homework you end up getting distracted."

"Can you blame me," he shrugged before leaning in to whisper. "I can't help it when a pretty girl is right by me. Of course, I'm going to get distracted." He said as he moved a stray piece of hair from your face.

"I'm going to beat you up Izuku." You deadpanned as he laughed.

"I'm counting on it!"

Kirishima came over as he smiled down on you, squatting down to lay his head and arms on your desk. "Hey y/n!" He beamed as the boy next to you well-

"L/n." He said quietly as he pretended to not be paying attention to the conversation, sketching in his journal.

Kirishima pointed behind him, "Do you want to come study with me and Bakugo? I could use some moral support in case he beats me up."

Bakugo rolled his eyes as he turned over his desk, "Clearly she's going to fail because she's going to study with that damn nerd." He said as he pointed to Izuku.

"First of all, I'm ranked higher than you," You smirked as you saw his lip start to go up in a snarl.  "Second of all you're ranked up pretty high, so I think you're a damn nerd too eh?" You teased as Kirishima laughed.

"Don't invite her," Bakugo growled before turning to face forward as you laughed.

"Come on Bakugo, don't be like that!" Kirishima yelled as he went to play with your hand. Something a certain green-haired boy saw as he rose an eyebrow. "Anyways you never gave me an answer," He said as he went to move that damn piece of hair that just wouldn't stay in place. "Wanna study with me?"

Izuku knew you were innocent to Kirishima's obvious feelings. He's pretty sure half the class knows since his friends like Mina and Denki always tease him when you two speak. He wasn't exactly jealous no, he knows it's harmless. He's not jealous. Totally not jealous. Nope. He just wanted the boy to catch the hint some way.

"Sorry Kirishima," Izuku said as he leaned forward, accidentally moving Kirishima's hand from your space as he moved the hair. "Y/n and I are already busy with training and studying!" He said as you saw him ball his fist.  "Maybe next time we all can study together?" He smiled.