Two Heroes Movie 2/4

A/N: Announcement at the end! Enjoy!

Walking into the scientific building behind All Might and Melissa, and Izuku who wouldn't stop teasing you about being "jealous," you all finally arrived to see All Might's old friend who surprised you that he was an actual real person.

Busting through the door to make a very loud appearance the hero screamed, "I am here! It's so good to see you Dave old buddy!"

"So he does have a friend," you mumbled to yourself as Izuku made his way inside the room too, "surprising, ow!" That comment earned you a flick to the head.

"Let them have a moment together-" he laughed softly as you rubbed the sore spot, pouting at him. He shook his head before glancing over at All Might and his friend. "Wait a minute-"

All Might turn around as he began to introduce you two to his friend, "Young Midoriya, L/n, allow me to introduce you to David Shield-"

"I know him!" Izuku smiled as he jogged up closer to them, that glimmer he gets in his eyes shining as bright as ever as you softly waved at the man, "David Shield is a top scientist in the world and received a Nobel Quirk Prize! He also-" He began to ramble about the many suits and other inventions the man created for the hero as Melissa laughed softly to herself as she glanced at you.

"He really is a big fan of All Might huh?" She asked as you nodded, laughing at the way Izuku kept rambling to the man about stuff he already knew he did.

"Yeah, he truly looks up to him a lot." He began bowing when he caught himself talking a little too much before looking back at you and introducing you to the man while you and Melissa talked.

"That's really nice," she smiled, "I can tell he has a heart of gold just like Uncle Might!"

"He really does," you nodded as Izuku began to tell the man every little detail about your training and his alongside All Might and the other teachers at UA, "it's one of my favorite things about him," you said softly.

"That's so sweet!" She cooed.

"Ew," you frowned as you shook your head, laughing, "please don't tell him I said that. He'll never let me live it down."

All Might coughed softly as you saw his friend glance his way before speaking, "Can you three give All Might and I some time to catch up?"

"Gladly!" You smiled, clapping your hands as you turned around to leave. "Don't wait up! Please keep him as long as you like!" You laughed before waving them off to walk off into the hallway.

"Yeah, that's my other student Young L/n, she really is something." All Might laughed sheepishly as Izuku snickered.

"You're telling me," David said as he glanced over to his daughter, "hey Melissa why don't you take these two for a tour?"

"Sure thing papa, sounds like fun!"

"You're not busy?" Izuku asked before looking over to the door, only to see you not there and how you actually left. "Wait, did y/n already leave?"

Of course, you did.

"She's around the corner I think. Mumbled something about being bored?" Melissa laughed as Izuku shook his head in humor starting to walk off.

"Yeah," he smiled as he heard your footsteps, "she does that."

"She's very honest, very different too."

"She is! And really sweet too!" He smiled up at the blonde before glancing down at the floor, his features softening as he thought of you. "It's one of my favorite things about her actually! Don't tell her I said that she will probably never let me live it down."