What Fate Holds

-Izuku at the mall-

He needed to get some weights. Maybe something for his wrists since he was starting to grow out of his previous weights. You were talking about getting some bug repellent too, maybe he could grab you some while he's at it. Wouldn't want a repeat of what happened when a hornet flew on your shoulder and you-

"Oh look it's someone from UA, nice!" He heard a raspy voice call out to him before the man threw an arm around his shoulders, "I want an autograph! You were the one who got beat the hell up at the sports festival right?" The man asked as he tightened his grip.

The boy knew that UA was famous but never thought they would attract crazed fans like this. Hopefully, you weren't getting recognized like this since you don't really like people touching you or get nervous around strangers-

"Aren't you one of the students who ran into the Hero Killer in the Hosu incidents too?! You're practically famous!"

He laughed nervously, that was supposed to be kept quiet, how did he know everything? "You sure do know a lot."

"What can I say! I'm just a big fan of yours, I can't believe I'm running into you again. It's almost like it might not be a coincidence." The man slid his hand up as he carefully wrapped four fingers around his throat, "No, no this," he giggled as the boy started to recognize his aura, his voice, "This right here feels like it's destiny! Ah that's right we haven't met since the attack on UA, why don't we spend some time catching up," he smiled as he finally turned his head to the direction of the boy, "Izuku Midoriya."

It was him.

"Tomura Shigaraki."

"Act natural," he commanded as he tightened his grip, "Don't make a scene. I'm just an old friend who ran into you at the mall. Calm down and wipe that look off your face, I just want a friendly conversation that's all." The boy began to struggle as he balled his fist getting ready to fight him off until "Woah let's calm down yeah? If you try to fight me all I have to do is let this little finger touch your throat and you'll be turned to ash in seconds."

"If you do that here, where there are so many people, a hero will come and catch you in no time. You wouldn't be able to escape," the boy growled.

The man nodded as he went to guide the boy to sit down somewhere before he catches a certain someone's eyes, "I don't doubt that but look at all these sheep. Any single one of them could use their quirks, start a massacre whenever they want, and yet they're all here, smiling. They all think the laws and rules will protect them because they assume everyone has the same morals as them. How stupid." He was close to where he wanted to sit the boy down until another thought popped in his head.

"You know if you do try to fight me right now I could kill you, and yes I might get caught but before I do I could kill what? 20? 30? 40 more people? Oh and if that doesn't faze you then I guess killing that little girlfriend of yours will yeah?"

The boy stopped dead in his tracks as he felt his entire body run cold, his heart dropping to his stomach, "What did you say?" He growled as the man halted his movement, making sure to not accidentally kill him.

He laughed, "That got your attention huh? You know if you two really are trying to keep that whole thing you got going on a secret, then maybe you two should find a place private when you wanna stick your tongue down her throat."

"You leave her out of-"

"Come to think of it she's here right? Man, she would be very valuable to my cause! What was her name again? Y/n L/n-"

"I get it," he whispered as he tried to keep his fist to his side, biting his lip to stop it from shaking, "Let's talk."

"This is nice! Real nice! I knew she was important to you! C'mon let's find you a seat, I think over there is nice!" He directed him to sit in front of him as he leaned over the bench, loosening his grip as he went on to talk to the boy. Get everything off his chest.