Threats & Promises

"No," you growled softly while you heard Uraraka whimper in fear. "That's definitely not a friend Uraraka." The girl looked at you as she asked you if she should call the police or security just for her question to fall on deaf ears. She looked down as you shoved your bag and phone in her hands, eyes locked on your target as they glew a faint white glow. "Hold this."

You walked up to them quietly. You were acting on pure emotions as you heard Uraraka's soft pleads for you to stand down until you were right behind them.

You reached over Shigaraki's shoulder as you pulled back his finger from Izuku's neck, taking your free hand to pull his head back until his ear was right by your lips. The sudden, fast movement caused the man to gasp as he released his grip on Izuku. The boy fell onto the ground into a fit of harsh coughing until he looked back.

His eyes widened in fear as you already saw tears in them. He was shaking on the ground while you held Shigaraki back as the man stood frozen. "Y/n!" Izuku yelled as you growled, your eyes still glowing that faint glow.

"Give me one good reason to not break your fucking finger right now Shigaraki." You whispered in his ear as you felt the man shiver in your hold.

"It's you." He seethed. He knew not to mess with you, especially since your eyes were now glowing into his red ones, your hair beginning to rise as he spoke. "Perfect I was actually just talking about you!" He grinned.

"Y/n get away now!" Izuku warned as his voice shook in fear. No, you couldn't be threatening him right now! Especially after he just got done with his rant about you, Stain, and All Might.

"I would listen to the boy, you never know what my hand might touch by accident." Shigaraki warned as he raised his free hand until you pulled his finger so far back you heard a popping noise as the man groaned.

"Let's see what's faster. Your hand or my lightning?" You said as you released his hair, lightning up your free arm to hold out in front of him as a warning, the glass ceiling from above you two darken with heavy clouds roaring with thunder as lightning flashed.

"Y/n! Let him go! He's not going to hurt anyone!" Izuku pleaded to you as you stared down Shigaraki with no fear in you once so ever, your chest rising and falling with unsteady breaths of pure rage as you stared into his red eyes.

"I'd listen to him, I really didn't want to make a scene, you see I just wanted to take a walk to cool down. I just had two idiots come in to meet me and it seriously pissed me off, just like how you're pissing me off now." The man laughed to himself as you growled, pushing him forward harshly as he held his hand.

"Leave Shigaraki." You warned as your hair fell, eyes returning to normal, glaring at Shigaraki.

"Before I do that, Izuku Midoriya," he called out to Izuku while Uraraka was trying to help his paralyzed body get off the floor, "A little word of advice friend, be careful. The next time we meet, I'll most likely have to kill you." He threatened, popping his finger back in place.

You went to follow him until you saw a flash of green lightning as Izuku appeared right in front of you, holding you back by the shoulders, trembling with a look of desperation in his eyes, "Please don't follow him y/n," he whimpered "Please."

"Over my dead body you will ever lay so much as a finger on him," you growled out to Shigaraki over Izuku's shoulder as the man shook his head, continuing his walk.

"No," he whispered "Not yet at least."

***

The police came as they evacuated the mall quickly and sent a search party for Shigaraki. You took Izuku to his questioning as you stood outside waiting. He insisted on you staying outside. The entire ride over there it looked like he had something on his mind as you found him blanking out every two seconds.