Desperate Promises

Warning: This is a smut chapter I know it's about time!! Please read with caution! They are both consenting teenagers and please realize that teenagers...have...sex... Izuku Midoriya isn't an uwu baby toddler. Okay, enjoy!!

I recommend listening to the following:

"Like Real People Do" by Hozier

A/N: So I've gotten some complaints about y/n being a "bottom" which I kinda find a little weird. It's both of their first time and women tend to not "top" the first time. It's normal. (Also heterosexual couples don't use those phrases. They usually go with "dom" and "sub")

Also their relationship isn't labeled just "top" or "bottom" They do whatever feels natural. If you want to label them then say that they are "switches"

Just please refrain from complaining about her being a "bottom" like it's a bad thing. Yes she's confident, strong, and many other things, but that doesn't mean she has to always "lead" them. Especially since it's their first time.

The way I write is always meant to be symbolic. So Izuku taking the lead here means that he's also taking the lead of fixing his mistake. Just please be careful of what you comment so you don't offend others.

Now after all that, enjoy!

You saw his eyes traced every single one of your features as he had his adored look back, the light back in his eyes as he smiled finally. "What is it?" You smiled as he giggled softly at you, smitten written over his features.

"I really want to kiss you right now," he whispered.

"Go on," you smiled as you began to meet him halfway.

"Nothing is stopping us."

His lips immediately met yours as you heard him sigh in response to you kissing him back. He placed his hand at the back of your head as he deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue past your lips to taste you again. Sliding his free hand under your shirt, going to hold your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

It was soft at first until it turned passionate as he realized that you were here again. That you were okay, and you will stay okay. Because you promised.

And promises aren't made just to be broken.

"I really did miss you," he sighed into another kiss, "More than you can imagine."

You smiled, "I missed you too."

The kiss turned desperate, more intimate as he traced his hands down your body until he was able to meet the back of your knee, lifting you to his lap to get impossibly closer as your mouths only parted for much-needed air.

He sat you down as his hands went to your face, holding onto you securely as if you'd disappear from him. He pulled away just enough for you two to stare at each other, eyes half-lidded as he softly bit down at your lip, pulling back as he held eye contact. He moved one of his hands to your hips as he moved you close, groaning at the friction that is caused when your hips rocked with his.

Gently tugging his hair, you pulled his lips back to meet yours as you repeated the movement, rocking your hips with his as he gripped onto your thighs tight enough for you to know he was probably trying to take it slow for you. Probably believed he was still on thin ice.

"Izuku," you whispered as your hands roamed his body, "you're overthinking."

He shook his head, "Sorry I just don't want to overstep anything or-"