Heroically

After getting multiple confirmations that Izuku would be just fine it was time for your battle to start. You and Kirishima came up with a pretty good plan to have him stay on defense while you try to secure the "bomb". You knew that Tsu had a quirk you would be able to handle but you knew nothing of Tokoyami minus that he was a bit standoffish and didn't like a lot of people.

The bell rang signaling it was time to start. You both walked into the building and slowly went up the stairs as quietly as possible. The next level was dark with a few windows to give light in some places. Kirishima walked in front of you and when the two of you were about to turn the corner you noticed a dark shadow figure racing towards him.

"Watch out!" He yelled, in one swift motion he pushed you to the side to harden up to take the incoming hit while accidentally cutting you with his hardened fingers on your arm.

You rushed into Tokoyami to find an opening but he mainly used his quirk for his protection allowing no movement. Moving your arms in a circular motion you blew the raven-haired boy out of sight and ran to help Kirishima up. "You okay?"

"Peachy!" he smiled until his face dropped, "Woah y/n your arm is bleeding! Holy shit did I do that? Are you okay? How are you feeling? Can I-"

"I'm peachy!" You mocked with a small smile, too full of adrenaline to feel the cut dripping down to your elbow. "Listen, you go look for Tsu and I'm going to hold Tokoyami off," You looked at the student and noticed he was standing in front of the entrance to where they had placed the "bomb", "I'll create an opening while you go around him for Tsu."

He hesitantly nodded as you took off towards Tokoyami. You sent water to throw at him just enough for him to dodge. Kirishima ran around the opening and headed for the stairs. While he jumped into the air you noticed when he hit the natural sunlight his quirk shrunk a bit. Smiling to yourself you outstretched your hands before clapping them together to create a loud thunderclap just loud enough to shatter the windows around you. The loud noise disoriented the boy allowing you to take advantage. The room darkens to almost pitch black as you created heavy dark clouds with rain, thunder, and most importantly lightning. You noticed the dark shadow grew more powerful as he started to charge towards you.

Working quickly you extended your right arm before pulling it into you as lightning and rain followed from outside through the shattered windows. As the new light erupted the dark shadow shrieked. You turned the lightning to circle the creature as you had a new wide opening of the boy.

"Lights out!" You smirked as you jumped up high into the air to send a kick to his temple. As he fell to the ground you took your left hand and placed it on his chest to stun him with lightning. Grabbing the capture tape you tied him up before going to assist Kirishima.

"Hey Kiri, how you doing?" You said into the earpiece, running up the stairs to the next floor.

"The heroes won the battle! Congratulations Young y/n and Young Kirishima!" All Might yelled from the speakers as you heard Kirishima laughing from your earpiece.

"Does that answer your question?" You heard the smile the boy was beaming as you laughed with him.

***

As each passing battle went by your friends bugged you over and over about your bleeding arm as you insisted you were fine. You knew Izuku would want to know every detail about what happened while he was away so you made yourself memorize every little detail of everyone's fight. You certainly didn't forget to bother All Might every three seconds about letting the fight continue knowing damn well it was dangerous and getting out of hand.

As everyone finished up you all walked out as a group to dismiss. "That's a wrap! Super work! You all really stepped up to the plate. And we didn't have any major injuries," you cleared your throat loudly, "except for Midoriya." All Might sheepishly smiled.