Victory's Price

The city was in absolute chaos from the insane traffic caused by the random evacuation to the crowds and crowds of people in the streets that were constantly bumping into you and your aching hand that you knew you would get in trouble by Izuku for that.

Catching up to Todoroki's side he dialed Izuku, "Midoriya, are you four safe?"

As you and Momo walked around she looked down and gasp, "Y/n!" She yelled as you whipped your head to meet her panicked gaze to your hand, "you're bleeding! Here let me make you some type of new cast, I think you opened up a wound from earlier." She offered as she already began to make the cast while Todoroki continued the conversation with Izuku.

"I don't think so," he continued before he glanced back over at you and Momo, "we're on the street, blending in with the crowd now. We'll meet you over there it's not far. Also, y/n hurt her hand and it's bleeding."

"Todoroki, you snitch!"

"You want to talk to her?" He glanced back over at you as you were frantically shaking your head no until the boy gave you the phone, "here she is."

"God damn- Hey, Izuku haha," you sweatdropped as you all moved through the crowd, you softly hitting the back of Todoroki's head as he laughed softly.

As soon as you lifted the phone to your ear, you were immediately met with your very frantic boyfriend, "What does he mean your hand is hurt?! You were supposed to use the other one and your feet for the ice y/n!"

You sighed as you all moved closer to the crowd around the big screens like they said they were at, "I know, I know, I just had to help quickly and it comes out faster from my hands! It doesn't even hurt that bad Izuku I promise!"

"Wait, hold on a second," he paused as he sounded a little further away from the phone. "What? No Kacchan she's fine it's just something happened to her hand that's all- No it's not like that- If you let me speak!"

You interrupted them as you heard the boys begin to argue as you all made your way back over to them, "we're almost there now Izuku, I see your hair from here."

-Izuku-

Looking over he saw you, Todoroki, and Momo make your way over as he immediately brought his gaze down to your hand. You had a few drops of what looked like blood on your outfit and it seemed like Todoroki's wig had flown off during the rescue.

He immediately broke out of his thoughts as you came over about to probably reassure him about your hand as you wore that same small smile that always told him you were fine, that was until the big screens flashed to All Might and his beaten upstate.

The boy looked back over as a hush fell over the crowded area and his blood ran cold. He had never really seen his teacher looked so beat up in his muscle form like this. No one has.

All Might was the very definition of indestructible to everyone in Japan and to even some in the world. Now looking back at his mentor as he saw the slight steam emitting from his body and the way his body moved up and down with every labored breath, he knew this fight would be the one that might end his reign of being number one.

He knew how powerful All for One is, and it seemed like you did too as he recalled your shaky hand in his back at the alleyway and the way you mindlessly wrapped your arms around his as he laid a hand on top of yours.

The fight had started again as both men went head to head. Throwing punch after punch but All for One's punches were more powerful. More deadly. Compared to his opponent, they were actually doing damage. So much damage that after a huge gust a wind powerful enough to destroy the very pavement the hero stood, it created dust. A smokescreen. And as the dust settled it revealed the hero's form.