Theories & Practice

That following day you all met at the train station to get sent off to everyone's offers. Aizawa called a quick meeting as you all stood in front of him with hero costumes in hand. You and Izuku both finally got some new costumes that could better suit you both quirk, you were hoping for something a little more durable and stronger.

"You all have your hero costumes, right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet. And don't lose them or anything." Aizawa stated.

"Gotcha!" Mina yelled as she twirled your hair between her fingers as she always does, you just learned to deal with it at this point.

"Speak properly, it's yes sir, Ashido." Aizawa scolded lightly.

She sighed as you laughed at her softly, "Yes sir."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships," Aizawa said as he made eye contact with a certain student he had in mind. Izuku laughed as he elbowed you.

You tilted your head, "Why are you looking at me?"

"I think we all know the reason, hun." Mina giggled as you just shrugged mumbling a "whatever."

Everyone departed as they went off to their trains. As everyone began to kinda clear out Izuku pulled on your sleeve, gaining your attention. "Well, I'll see you in one week." He said softly as he fixed your tie.

You saw how his eyes were kinda sad and he was just stalling for more time together. "It's just a week lover boy, not forever you won't even miss me that much."

He shook his head, "No I think I will."

You pushed his bangs back as you studied his features, hoping that whoever this Gran Torino dude was he would be able to help him with that damn quirk. "You just be careful and don't break anything!" His eyes traced every single one of your features as it looked like he wanted to say something. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head, moving a fallen piece of hair from your ponytail, "I really want to kiss you right now."

You sighed, Aizawa was still close by sending everyone off with everyone else not too far apart from the two of you. "I know but you know we can't." You saw how his eyes started to trail down from your eyes, "Hey my eyes are up here stop staring at my lips." You teased as you flicked his head.

He laughed lightly before pulling you into a hug. It wasn't exactly a kiss but it was close enough. He knew you and Todoroki are very strong and you even had the number two hero by you, but knowing he wasn't going to be there for you made him worry. The last time he wasn't there to protect you, you got hurt by that damn villain and you were out cold for a while. He really did know you were more than capable of protecting yourself but-

"Make sure you text me when you get there, and try not to make Endeavor cry or something." He teased as he moved his head to the crook of your neck.

You frowned, seriously that had to be the tenth time someone told you that. "No promises." Before he broke out the hug he gave you a quick chaste kiss to your neck before pulling away, still keeping a good grip on your arms.

"Keep me updated okay?"

You rolled your eyes as you heard the final call for his train, "Okay, now go catch your train I need to go with Todoroki!"

"Okay!"

***

The bus ride with Todoroki was relaxing. He went over what the two of you would be doing and the plan to take his dad's credit card. The two of you mostly listened to music as the three-hour train went on. Todoroki and you had what you could assume a little friendship ever since the USJ incident. He really grew to have respect for you and after the Sports Festival, the respect grew into a small friendship.