Two Heroes Movie 3/4

After winning rock paper scissors with Todoroki and him having to ice one of Bakugo's hands, you all decided to go look around some more before having to split up for the Expo.

You all went to meet up with a very tired Denki and Mineta and give them tickets to the formal. After they absolutely started balling their eyes out to Melissa and promising to marry her one day it was time to go.

Iida told everyone to meet in the lobby by 6:30 which gave you all about two hours to get ready, which you were going to nap during that time until Melissa wanted to show you and Izuku something.

You finally took that offer of having to ride on Izuku's back after that.

Walking into the lab of the campus Melissa took you both for a small tour, "This is the I-Island university campus, and here is the lab where I do a lot of research!" She gestured as she moved some old notebooks to the side, "I'm sorry it's such a mess!"

"It looks so professional, I can't believe you get to study at a place like this!" Izuku gushed, putting you back on the floor, "better?" he whispered as you nodded.

Izuku looked over one of the shelves as he viewed one of Melissa's many trophies and medals. "Look at these trophies! There's so many!" He gasped as you walked next to him.

"Woah! You must be really talented!"

Melissa stopped her cleaning as she walked over. "Well not really, not too long ago I was getting failing grades at first. That's why I've been studying so hard. I've got to be a good student if I want to be a hero!"

"Oh like a pro hero? That's cool," Izuku smiled going over to look at some of her notes while you found a drawing board to write on with a marker.

"Oh no I gave up on that dream a while ago I mean I'm quirkless after all," she shrugged.

"So?" You deadpanned, coloring in the quick doodle of you, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Izuku fighting. Making sure to draw Bakugo extra angry and feral.

"Hm?"

You looked over your shoulder, placing the marker down, "being quirkless can't really stop you," you shrugged. "Yeah you would have to work harder than us but you can still be a great hero. At least that's what I believe."

"Gosh, I'm sorry," Izuku whispered as he looked at Melissa with understanding. "I'm sure it must be hard."

"What do you mean?"

His eyes widen as you went back to the drawing, going to add Iida in and Uraraka. "Oh, It's just to be told that something that comes naturally to everyone else and not you must be painful."

She shook her head, glancing over at your drawing as she laughed, "Well I was in shock for a while but luckily I had another big goal that was close to my heart."

"Which is?" You asked, drawing an arrow at Iida and putting idiot on it.

"To be like my father! He didn't have a quirk to become a hero but his science and hero support items help everyone out." She smiled as you went to draw her too as Izuku came over to look at the doodle, plopping his head on your shoulder.

"Just like a hero," he whispered.

"Yup," Melissa nodded, adding in All Might and her dad next to the drawing of her, "that's how I'll make a big difference. At least I hope so." She placed the marker down as she went to her storage closet. "Over here, follow me Deku, y/n you stay here and finish that artwork it's coming out really good." She joked.

"Yeah I'm like a professional trust me," you laughed as you went to add in Momo and Jirou.

Izuku followed the girl as she pulled out two boxes for him to carry back over, "this is a support item I made a while ago," she said as he placed the boxes on the table, Melissa taking his hand to put something in it.