The First Test

A/N: I've kinda seen a lot of people get confused on Y/n mom's quirk and it's just the four elements. Water, Earth, Fire, Air. She doesn't have the same quirk as y/n. In the first chapter it says how her dad quirkless but still was able to fight as a type of underground hero/spy, her mom's quirk is way weaker though so she can't depend on it to become a pro hero but it's still strong enough for other action fights! Y/n really gets her quirk as a type of mutation thing (think of people like Bakugo or even Dabi, Shigaraki) It's like a mix of her elements but stronger and mutated..but her emotions coming into play with her quirk though is something weird since that doesn't come from her mom...take that as you will...Okay now enjoy!

Morning came bright and early, along with the provisional license exam. On the way over you sat by a very nervous Izuku and across from a very quiet Bakugo who didn't even yell when Izuku started one of his many rambles.

Uraraka came over to your dorm to get you as she tried to explain herself over and over but you just smiled and told her it was alright before going to wake up Izuku for breakfast since he was out so late to train.

Walking out of the bus with your suitcase in hand you all took sight of the area where you would be testing. Everyone was nervous but a few people were ready to get it over with, Todoroki for example since you had to wake him up to get off the bus.

Aizawa spoke as he stood up from talking to a very nervous Mineta, "if you can pass this test and gain your license then you novice eggs can hatch into chicks. You'll be one step closer to becoming pros. I expect your best."

"Alright, I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!" Denki yelled as you laughed.

"Let's call out the usual you guys! On my mark," Kirishima screamed as you saw some very tall boy jog his way over to you all, "go plus-"

"Ultra!" The boy yelled.

"Who the hell is that," you asked Izuku as he shrugged.

"You know," a purple-haired boy spoke from behind his classmate, "it's very rude to interrupt people, Inasa."

"What! Pardon me!" He screamed before slapping his hands on his thighs, "I am so very extremely sorry!" He slammed his head onto the floor as he bowed while Izuku shriek next to you.

"Who is this guy?! I do not trust his enthusiasm!" Denki pointed as you nodded.

"It's too early for this."

Looking over at their uniforms you saw how they were from the famous school from the other side of the country. Shiketsu High. You even almost went there for school if you wouldn't have gotten a recommendation to attend UA, you probably would've gone to the school.

Good thing you didn't because that tall dude was still smiling very hard as he screamed his greetings.

Aizawa knew the boy as he stated how strong he was and even was in the same year as everyone. He was admitted through recommendations and even had the very top score. Something you remembered from the recommendations exam when he beat you and Todoroki by just a second since you and the boy tied for second place.

"He's our age?" Izuku asked as he pulled at your sleeve, "did you see him at your own exam? Wait, if he's the top scorer that means he would've beaten you and Todoroki!"

"I don't remember much of that day since I was in a bad mood because of my mom but yeah he actually beat us," you nodded before mumbling, "not by much though so I wouldn't say he's like better than us but-"

"No," Izuku shook his head vigorously as his eyes widened, "I wasn't saying that I was just-"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" You elbowed him before glancing over to see some lady call out to Aizawa.