Moon & Stars

A/N: Pretty long chapter but it is so so so worth it and might be my favorite! Also thank you for the many reads! We're growing so fast! Okay enjoy!

Also important question at the end!

Everyone was so excited to move into dorms. Mina was practically jumping up and down on you, Sero and Denki were already planning pranks to pull on the whole class, Iida was already planning on getting on your nerves, and Todoroki was just glad to live somewhere Endeavor-free.

As you all laughed and talked together Izuku couldn't help but notice your strange attitude. He saw how you would go from laughing and talking to everyone but as soon as they turned away your smile would slowly fall. He saw the way you weren't really talking to others unless they spoke to you first.

The boy knew that ever since camp you've been a little quieter and kept to yourself more and more something you did when you two first met and he'd be damned if you did it again.

So just about when he was going to tug on your sleeve to ask what was wrong, Mr. Aizawa came in. The man pretty much brought down the entire mood saying how he should expel the whole class, except Bakugo, for going on the rescue mission and for knowing about the entire thing. He even went as far as to get on you for using your quirk knowing your injury and how you should've been somewhere else healing.

After the whole speech that had everyone feeling down and guilty, a certain blonde pulled his electric friend behind a bush doing God knows what to him to make him go into yay-mode for the class to cheer up, which surprisingly worked for most of the class. Izuku just saw you kinda snicker to yourself before heading inside to start unpacking.

As everyone was looking around the dorms seeing how big the entire building was, Uraraka passing out a couple of times, you just kept walking to begin to unpack, telling the class how you just wanted to hurry up and finish so you can get some good sleep in.

Of course, the boy followed you and offered to help multiple times and after your seventeenth no, well, he invited himself in any way to help.

Whatever you wanted things to go he put it up for you, hung things you wanted, moved your furniture where you wanted, cleaned over some spots, killed a spider in the bathroom for you, and even brought in some pictures to hang up in the room.

He hung up probably ten of them and said how you should have a wall of pictures of all of Class 1-A and you which wasn't a really bad idea so you went to work. Went over to the school's huge printer and printed multiple pictures. Pictures like Denki in yay-mode and you ruffling his hair while laughing. A picture of Bakugo screaming his lungs out at you while you forced him to take a picture with snow all in his hair from your quirk. A picture of Mina twirling you around while you both laughed.

Some funny pictures of you, Sero, Kirishima, and Mina wrapped in Aizawa's scarf with the caption "They made him fall for a deez nuts joke," another picture of you in the sky with Uraraka floating at camp. And some with Koda, Tokoyami, and Sato trying to get you to let a cricket crawl on you.

One picture that stood out the most to you was the one of Izuku carrying you, your legs wrapped around his waist as your hands held his cheeks as he attacked you with those stupid, loving kisses of his that had you both smiling so hard.

After the move-in was over he noticed how your eyes lingered on the many pictures and your small, but sad, smile you had as you glanced over the picture of Bakugo making a disgusted face at Izuku pressing his cheek against yours as you both smiled.

So that was the reason for your mood.

You felt guilty.

***