Go and Win

Studying and training over the week was exhausting. You two would study hard subjects you couldn't seem to get then go outside to train. All Might would send text messages of what you two would be doing while Momo would send links to lessons when you would ask for the extra help.

As soon as it was time for the finals you felt prepared but had to help your friends calm down from how nervous they were. You swore Mina would give Denki a heart attack with all the "what if" scenarios she kept talking about.

Soon enough finals flew by over the three days. You were stuck on some problems but finished in time and were very confident in every answer. You would laugh when you'd peek over to see Izuku tugging on his lip as he mouthed each question on the exam.

After you all turned in your test it was time for the practical. You had to say that you weren't exactly looking forward to fighting robots since you thought it would be boring but it seemed that plans had changed.

You all stood in front of almost all of UA's teachers. Well not all of them, one obnoxious blonde was missing thankfully. "Now then," Aizawa stated as he glanced over all of you. "Let's begin the last test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you want to go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes." He instructed as you saw Denki gulped.

You raised your hand, "Why are all of you here? Don't you all have better things to do than watch us?" You asked sincerely as Izuku sweatdropped, waving his hands around.

"What she means to say is how come you all are here?" He sighed as Aizawa shook his head, trying to conceal his small smile. He had gotten used to your way of talking when you'd say something that came off rude or random when really you were being concerned.

Suddenly his scarf began to move around until it revealed your principal, "This year's test will be completely different for various reasons!" He said excitedly as he waved his hand, Aizawa just went with the flow as he helped the man down to the ground. "The tests now have a new focus! There will be hero work, of course, but also teamwork and combat between actual people! So what does that mean for all of you? You all will be working together in pairs and you opponents will be one of your esteemed UA teachers! Isn't that fabulous?"

Everyone gasped as they looked at all of the teachers. "Also, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined by my discretion based on various factors such as fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships." Aizawa continued as you and Izuku shared a glancing, already guessing the two of you would be going together since you two got along the most-

"First up we have Y/n and Todoroki against me," Aizawa said as he smirked at you and Izuku's shocked expressions. "Then we have Midoriya and Bakugo," he continued as you saw both boy's jump in surprise. "And their opponent is-" He started until a huge shadow casted from above as you saw All Might jump down, making a dramatic appearance. This man truly was everywhere.

"I am here to fight!" He said a little too eager for your liking as you frowned at him. He really has a record of making Izuku overdo things and this is probably a perfect opportunity for him to do so. "You're going to have to work together, boys. That is if you want to win!"

"You heard that Bakugo," you warned as you took a step closer to the blonde. "Work together with Izuku or you'll have a problem," you turned to walk away but not without turning your head to glare at him over your shoulder, "And I'm not talking about having a problem of not going to camp. No, you'll have a problem with me." You said as you went to stand over by Todoroki to get a headstart on planning while Bakugo glared at your back.

Aizawa knew what he was doing with the pairings. The man wasn't an idiot, he's older and mature. He knows the relationship between you and Izuku was more than just friends. He saw how the boy couldn't seem to take his eyes off of you. The prolong touches you two gave and the normal type of teenage boy long gazes he would give when you would stand up and turn around to talk to someone while his eyes trailed down your figure.