Can't Say You Didn't Warn Him

A/N: Reminder that I have multiple playlists for this story! Check the link in my bio! Also, the end of this chapter is kinda important for missing information you all been asking about.

Would you fight the villains or protect the survivors?

Lend a helping hand or run away to save yourself?

Think of a full-out plan or rely on Instincts?

What would you do?

As you went to carry one of the injured people to safety you saw Shindo speed past you and Izuku, "get everyone to safety!" He screamed, already running headfirst to fight, with no plan in mind.

"Shindo, wait!" Izuku yelled.

"Hold on! You gotta think first you can't just run in blind!" You screamed at him before he continued running towards Gang Orca as you tried to figure out some type of plan to work on breaking out of the habit of getting careless when thrown in situations like this. If you just had a second to think just really quick!

"Just do it and get everyone as far away as possible!" Shindo waved you two off as you growled under your breath.

"There's no time to argue, come on!" Izuku ran past you as you sighed, holding one of the survivors and taking off with the rest of the students as Shindo went to fight recklessly.

You found Mina and Ojiro running as they went to grab some people before you glanced over to check on Shindo. He was using his quirk to vibrate the ground to hopefully throw off the many henchmen Gang Orca brought until the man used his quirk against the boy.

Gang Orca can do anything an orca can do whether he's on land or water, you remembered Izuku talking about his paralyzing ultrasonic waves that could easily take a person out of the fight, and judging on the way Shindo was laying limplessly on the floor you knew he was done for.

"Shindo!" Izuku cried out as the hero stood back up.

"A single rearguard to hold us back," he growled out as you saw red and white hair began to come out to fight, "you've underestimated me."

Soon Todoroki iced up the surroundings, capturing some of the henchmen and even Gang Orca as some more of your classmates came over to help evacuate more people to a further location.

Todoroki kept trying to fight against Gang Orca until a giant gust of wind came to play, you saw the boy look up to probably call out to you before his face fell as he saw who he was dreading the most and just wouldn't leave him the hell alone.

"Hey it's him," Izuku said over his shoulder as you began to slow your pace, "the one who turned down UA, good timing."

"I wouldn't say that," you said as you saw Todoroki and Inasa glaring at each other while Gang Orca and his men began to break free of the ice traps, "those two might be strong but due to whatever they have going on, they won't be able to work properly."

Todoroki switched to fire to take out Gang Ocra until wind blew his attack off course, as he went to yell at the boy, the same mistake happened again. As they both began to bicker you groaned. "Look!" You pointed as you saw their failed attack again, each time getting dangerously closer to Shindo's limp body. "They're already fucking arguing during a villain attack-"

It seemed as though you weren't the only one getting annoyed by their childish arguing as you saw the henchmen shoot cement from their guns and landing one on Todoroki's shoulder and more at Inasa. Gang Orca even seemed to get on them for arguing as you looked over to find Mina.

"Dammit," you growled, "here take her and watch her head, Mina," you gave her one of the ladies you carried as you carefully held her bandaged head before turning around to take off running. "I'm going to go help out with the henchmen since those two want to stand around and argue!"