Two Heroes Movie 4/4

A/N: Thank you for 60K on Wattpad! Special added ending!

"It can't be true!" Melissa cried out as you and Izuku stared in disbelief at what was happening.

He was a traitor? Even after spending so much time alongside All Might, he would do this?

"Yes it is," he hung his head low, barely speaking above a whisper.

"Papa, how could you!" She sobbed.

"You have five seconds to start talking," you threatened as you lit your arm up as a warning, glaring daggers at the men as Izuku crossed his arms, tilting his head towards you.

"She's not kidding, I would talk if I were you," he added, glaring at them with you.

"The professor is only trying to get back what was stolen! The invention inside here could amplify someone's quirk." The assistant spoke as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Are you lying?"

"Is that even possible?!" Izuku yelled.

"Yes," he nodded, "it's still being tested of course but unlike drugs, it can make the quirk strong without damage but our sponsors took it all away from us and demanded our project to be abandoned! They think it'll affect society! But we had to do this! To get it back!"

"All this for an invention?" You whispered.

"I don't understand!" Melissa sobbed. "You'd never do this! This doesn't make any sense!"

"I'm so sorry," her father's lip trembled as he directed his gaze to the floor.

"The papa I know and love wouldn't do this! So why," she yelled, tears streaming down her face. "Why!"

"I had to for All Might," he cried out as your breath hitched, "you two probably aren't aware of this but his quirk is disappearing. However if he uses this he'll be back to normal," he spoke rapidly as he pleaded for you all to understand. "No! He'll be even stronger! He can get his strength and light back and keep saving people just like always!"

He cried out to Melissa as she sobbed, "Please just let me hand this over to him! I don't care what punishment you give me, just let me!"

"They risked their lives!" She pointed at you and Izuku, "Deku and his classmates went through so much! Do you know how dangerous this was! How hard we tried to save everyone on this island!"

"No," his eyes widened in disbelief as you frowned, "what do you mean? The villains are fake. This is supposed to be an act!"

He didn't know?

"Of course it was a performance!" A voice called out from behind you all as you saw a large man with a mask covering his features with another smaller man at his side as you readied yourself for conflict. "But the real act was pretending we weren't criminals."

"Get back-" You yelled as you went to send your attack until he raised his arm, sending metal to wrap around your body as you slammed against the wall. "Shit," you panted as Izuku growled, his body sparking up with his green lightning

"Hey let her-" He screamed until the man pulled more metal before Izuku had a chance to send an attack as he slammed against the wall next to you. "Dammit he's too fast, his quirk manipulates metal!" He panted as his face twisted up in pain as he glanced down at his shoulder.

"Now that those two are finally out the picture," the man laughed as you grew quiet, eyes glancing at every single area in the room as your mind raced for solutions. "Sam hand over the case," he commanded to the assistant.