Too Calm

I recommend listening to "Exit Music (For a Film)" by Radiohead!! Especially at the end!

The following day you found yourself on the train with Todoroki as the two of you waited until you got to Hosu. You sent a text to Izuku only to find out the boy would be passing by too. He offered to find a place to make out which led to you threatening to block him.

As you made your way into the city with Todoroki at your side, Endeavor began to lecture you both on safety and ways to find danger. Stuff you both already knew and just let him talk when you heard a large explosion from a building.

"What the hell was that?" you asked as you saw a building go up in flames dancing across the night sky.

"Stay close to me, we're going towards that explosion. Keep an eye out for danger and don't go running off." Endeavor instructed as you all took off at a sprint.

As you all ran past the direction of where citizens were fleeing you turned your head as you saw the monsters.

"Todoroki look," you pointed at one with wings. "It's those monster things from the USJ. Do you think it's from the league of villains?"

"Perhaps, Endeavor look there's more nomus this way." He pointed as he began to break off into groups to access the needs of the people.

"Alright, you three go that way and make sure the citizens go to safety. You two follow me, I'll show you both how a hero does it." Endeavor said as his sidekicks ran off to the public.

"A number two hero, remember," Todoroki muttered as you held in a laugh.

"Shoto up ahead there's trouble! I'll show you both what it means to be a hero!"

You spoke louder since he obviously didn't hear you two, "A number-"

"I know what rank I am!"

As you ran down the street, you and Todoroki's phone buzzed. You looked down to see how Izuku had just sent his location which wasn't too far from the two of you. He just said he was passing by Hosu not stopping. Why the hell did that boy always go looking for trouble?

"Midoriya?" Todoroki mumbled as he swiped up on his phone to see the full message.

"You got a text too? It's just his location. He's not too far away from us he must be in trouble!" You yelled as you adjusted the sleeves on your new hero suit. They finally made adjustments. You kept the design the same but switch out the material that was able to withhold your lightning and any other heat source like Todoroki's new costume.

"C'mon!" He yelled at you as you both took off running to the location.

"Dammit! You should be watching me!" Endeavor growled before he saw how you too already took off. "Hey wait! Where the hell are you going?"

"An alleyway at 4-2-10 Ekou Street. When you're done with what you're doing send them there." Todoroki instructed. "I'm sure a great hero like yourself can handle this."

"Take a right here it's a shorter way I think."

As you two ran through the alleyway you heard a cry out for someone to stop as you both turned to see the horror. Izuku was on his hands and knees as it looked like he couldn't move while Iida was laid out on the floor with a man hovering a sword dangerously close to his neck.

Todoroki quickly pushed you behind him as he set his flames at the man, causing him to jump away from Iida. "Nice aim." You commented as you stood by him trying to analyze what was happening. Based on the news it looked like the man was the hero killer Endeavor kept raving about. There was another pro hero who looked like he was waking back up but he was paralyzed too.