Beasts & Creatures

A reminder that I have multiple playlists for you all to listen to as you read! Link in bio!

The next day you met up with Izuku as you both walked together to meet up with the class as you all gathered around Aizawa, "Now that you finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. At this camp, we'll push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become "Plus Ultra!" He stated as you saw the two buses pull up.

"Yes sir!"

"I'm so psyched! I've been looking forward to this camp all semester!" Uraraka twirled around as you groaned.

"I rather stay inside all day. Away from bugs."

She laughed before she grabbed your arms, jumping up and down as she smiled, "C'mon y/n you gotta get hyped! Let's hear it for camp!" She said before running off with Mina and Denki chanting "Camp camp!" over and over again as you and Izuku just laughed until-

"I heard some of Class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?" Monoma yelled hysterically as you groaned, "That must be so embarrassing! Especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! All of you must be wallowing in shame-" He was practically foaming at the mouth until your savior Kendo came in and gave him a good chop in the back of the head.

"Don't mind him," she waved before leading the class to the bus.

"Oh wow. I gotta admit his insanity is hilarious," you laughed quietly.

"That's one way to put it." Izuku sighed before looking up and pointing at the rest of the students, "Oh the rest of Class B!"

Some girl with dark green hair waved, "It's nice to see you outside of the sports festival. I guess now we're not technically rivals."

Iida blew a whistle as he startled all of you, waving his arms in bizarre movements, "Attention, Class A, our bus is here! Everyone-"

"Shut up, Iida!" You yelled as he gasped in mock offense while you heard Kirishima laughing to himself as he approached you.

"Y/n!!!" Iida yelled as you went to yell back until Kirishima tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, y/n if you don't have anyone to sit next to, you wanna sit next to me?" He smiled while you heard Izuku turn his phone off, walking over to you, "It's a long ride over to the campsite so I can keep you company!"

"Yeah y/n he can keep you company!" Mina cooed as you saw Kirishima's face start to burn, something a certain green-haired boy took notice of.

"He would love to keep you company!" Denki joined in as well as he and Mina laughed together.

Kirishima groaned as his face turned as red as his hair, "Guys!"

"Oh, Kiri actually I was gonna sit with Izuku since he already asked me this morning when he met me here." You pointed behind you as the boy wrapped an arm around your waist, smiling a little too hard as he spoke.

"Yeah, I'm good with keeping her company."

You tilted your head, "Why do you guys keep saying company." You all packed up your things before you began to load up the bus until Iida screamed right in your ear.

"C'mon guys let's line up! Let's not keep-"

"Shut up Iida!" you yelled, hitting the back of his head as Izuku quickly pushed you faster to go inside the bus.

"Y/n, I swear!"

***

You all were seated on the bus as Aizawa announced it was about a two-hour train ride and to remain focus and quiet the entire route. Denki and the others had other plans as everyone began to stand out of their seats, wanting to open windows while Iida almost popped a blood vessel to get everyone to follow directions.