Loving Touches

A/N: Lemon until the "***" Okay enjoy!!

And just like that, the moon and the stars above shined brighter than ever. Maybe they always did shine this way, but it made you both realize that darkness can't be that bad when you have someone there to shine with you and he was your moon just like you were his stars.

And that is why you both love each other so deeply.

You leaned in for another kiss as he pulled you into his lap, moving his hands to explore your body as the moon and the star above you were finally done waiting for the two of you courage to shine because finally they listened and heard the heavy storm seize its destruction.

Izuku always loved how your kisses always felt in times like these. You would start off soft until he would have his hands roaming every part of your body he ached to touch then the kiss would always turn passionate.

Your hand would get lost in that curly green hair of his as he would slip underneath your clothes to feel your warmth as your hips would rock into his own, "you know- fuck- if this is leading to what I think this is leading to then we should go inside."

"Whatever you say," you cooed in his ear before softly flicking your tongue behind the shell of it as he shivered, "Deku."

"Yeah we're going inside," he said in a daze, his eyes half-lidded as ever and seemed to become a darker, deeper shade of green as he stared down at your now kiss-swollen lips. He immediately hooked his hands to the back of your knee, picking you up with his mouth still chasing yours as he went back into his room.

Moving past his desk and other things on the floor he didn't dare to break the kiss. His mouth latching on to that spot on your neck he had remembered you liked last time as you tugged on his hair in response before he sat back down at the foot of his bed.

As soon as he sat down you immediately broke out of the kiss, tugging your shirt off- well his shirt- at lightning speed. As soon as the fabric hit the floor where it belonged he immediately had to stop and let himself live in the moment that you were still here existing with him. His eyes traced every curve and arch on your body as if he was tracing it on a piece of paper to stay engrained in his mind forever.

Underneath you, you felt his eagerness grow as his hands softly rubbed up and down your sides as he sat in the moment because you were his and he was yours. He could only see your bare chest rising and falling with every heavy breath you took. He could only have you look at the way you look at him as he took his shirt off before attaching his mouth to the tip of your chest as you arched into him, his hand pushing your back closer to him as he heard your breathy moans in response.

"I really do love it when you make those pretty sounds of yours," he smirked against your skin, "though you should keep your voice down darling. Don't want the others to complain about hearing my name this late at night do you?"

You rose an eyebrow, "getting cocky are we?"

He nodded, "when you have someone as beautiful as you half-naked in your bed, I think you would get a little cocky now, would you? I mean look at you, such a pretty sight to see."

"Not too bad yourself," you smirked. "Now be a good boy and lay down," you gently pushed him down as he fell to his elbows, his eyes wide in response, "don't give me that look, Deku," you laughed, "you did all the work last time, why not let your girlfriend have some fun this time."

"As long as I see that face of yours I'm good with whatever." He laid flat on his back as he saw you began to crawl over him, dipping your head to his neck as you lightly bit his tender skin, his hips thrusting upwards to feel any sort of friction in response as you heard him whine. He brought his hands down to your ass, squeezing as he began to grind against your leg as you sucked and lightly bite his skin.