Lost Control

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting on you!" The pro hero exclaimed with her arms wide open. Izuku and Uraraka were so excited to see the hero as their eyes lit up. He even gave you a quick summary of the hero like he hasn't told you about almost every hero to ever exist.

Heading inside the USJ you saw how breathtaking and large it was. It had large areas that had natural disasters from a shipwreck to a landslide. Thirteen and Aizawa mentioned how All Might wasn't going to be able to show up due to him overusing his quirk like the idiot he is.

You were caught up in a conversation with Denki as he talked about how if he was to go in the shipwreck area he had control over everyone's lives in the water. The comment made you and Izuku laugh very nervously.

Aizawa interrupted everyone's conversations by clearing his throat, "Clocks ticking we should get started."

"Excellent I just have one thing! Well, maybe two things. I'm sure you're aware that I have a very powerful quirk. It's called black hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen stated.

"Yeah you used black hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Izuku beamed excitedly as Uraraka nodded her head very aggressively in agreement.

"Uraraka if you keep shaking your head like that I think your brain will explode," you said, being very serious about the condition of her head.

"That's true but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill." Thirteen continued. "Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous."

That was very true. You of all people knew how dangerous quirks could be having an unstable one yourself.

"Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move your powers could be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone."

Each word that left the hero's mouth stung a bit as she said little reminders. It was almost like she was talking to only you. Noticing your furrowed eyebrows Izuku softly elbowed your side. Looking at him he gave you a questioning look wondering why you were taking the simple instructions to heart.

"Right, now that that's over-," the pro hero said until the power in the USJ flickered on and off. Looking down from the stairs your eyes widen as you saw a black mist erupting followed by some sketchy-looking people to emerge out of it.

Aizawa's face went pale as his eyes widened in fear. "Stay together and don't move!" he yelled while placing his goggles over his eyes. "Thirteen, protect the students!"

"What the hell is that?" You said softly.

"Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Kirishima said as he started to walk closer to inspect the sudden entrance.

Turning around to hold an arm up Aizawa yelled. "Stay back! This is real, those are villains!"

Everyone gasped in shock as some took a shaky step backward. Momo spoke up suddenly with a shaky voice, "Thirteen why aren't the alarms going off?"

"I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors arent being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here." Todorki said as he stood next to you.

As if the situation was just hitting him Izuku had grabbed your arm mindlessly pulling you behind him, "What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style is not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights!" He yelled as Aizawa was about to take action.