Resentment

-Recovery Girl & All Might-

This was too much. First, the man had the child in her office almost every day since he came to this school. Broken bones. Bruises. Scraps. Everything.

She could only heal so much. No child should be pushing themselves this hard.

After the USJ she noticed the look the blonde hero gave the two kids as they slept together after fighting so hard. She knew he was planning something to break them apart and it seemed that he did.

When she heard the girl push the boy away from the outside of her door she was in shock. Then when they were both crying and sounded so hurt she knew All Might had overdone it.

He was staring at the door with so much guilt and as the girl opened the door just to slam in at the boy she cared for, the lady knew that this was too much.

As the poor teenage girl yelled and yelled at the hero and proclaimed how she didn't need anyone she just felt her heart sank. As the door slammed and she was left alone with the hero, she sighed.

"I supposed the fight between them two is your fault." She said in annoyance as she turn to see the hero's solemn face.

He sighed, "Yes ma'am it is."

"That boy clearly loves that girl, and she loves him too. What on Earth did you do to have them like that?"

"I had her promise to me to give him space."

She growled, "All Might."

"He's not improving! Something is holding him back to reach his full potential of my quirk! I need him to improve quickly before my time runs out you know this! This is for his future!"

"What about his present time. Hm?" She shook her head, "They are just children. Don't go blaming your own insecurities on her because your teachings aren't working. Now move along I got more patients coming in soon." She said as she shooed him out.

As fights went on and she got some more reckless kids, one came in that just seemed to never leave her office.

He was on a stretcher now as they slid him onto the bed. He was falling in and out of consciousness and looked so beaten.

That damn All Might made him push himself too hard. This child shouldn't be having so much weight on his shoulders. He's probably going through so much. Stress from his quirk. His crush now avoids him because of his mentor. This was all too much-

"Y/n." The boy mumbled.

"What did you say, dear?"

He tried to sit up before wincing as the lady laid him back down softly onto the bed, "I need to find- she's- where's y/n. I need her- I need to find her."

"Shh. I'll send someone to get her okay? You just rest."

"Y/n-" Then he fell back to sleep as the lady sighed before hopping down from her seat.

You two needed to be together to talk sooner rather than later.

As she exited his room to find her assistant she saw a girl with a puzzled expression at her door.

Perfect.

As she sat her down and saw her take his hand, guilt written all over her features, the lady sighed. That damn man was ruining something so precious, so delicate.

The man himself walked in, now in his small form, as he questioned his health. The lady scolded him over and over and went to scold the boy too until the girl at his side finally spoke.